Sep 2, 2018
Hello,
I have made a mod for this 2.0.1 version. All you have to do extract files into game directory. I have made a readme file into it you can read how to use.

You can change Characters when ever you want (Mukoru, Momo, Yellow girl, and hazuki)
You can change Costume when ever you want (Be naked, be darkskin, be clothed)
Ero Skills added (you can change costume and make masturbating in the combat)
Change Sexual Ranks whenever you want.
Gold, Kills and level up whenever you want.
All Maps on the list. Travel where you want.
Make enemies as horny pickle
Character Static Changes. (You can make virgin/unvirgin which character you want. Also you can erase the history)
Make all character to can give birth. Officialy only Mukoro can pregnant but now every hero can be pregnant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy guys.
i know absolutely nothing about modding but would you be able to fix the h-attack impregnation bug that's still in the game? it's driving me nuts and there doesn't seem to be an official fix coming anytime soon

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
How do you unlock whoring around for Momo and Hinako? Didn't get to see any of that while I see there are scenes available for it.

EDIT: All good, they corruptable on the ronin route.

Last edited:

vevelion

May 2, 2022
i know absolutely nothing about modding but would you be able to fix the h-attack impregnation bug that's still in the game? it's driving me nuts and there doesn't seem to be an official fix coming anytime soon
let me see, could you please send me a screenshot with your issu and when it does. After the error there will be a file called logs/errors or something send it to me. Then might be i can fix that for you.

Sep 2, 2018
let me see, could you please send me a screenshot with your issu and when it does. After the error there will be a file called logs/errors or something send it to me. Then might be i can fix that for you.
I mentioned my problem in detail here
is anyone else having a bug with battle rape? i'm on chapter 11, all three girls are in the party, and i've paid to have each of them impregnable (not sure if that's a word), but battle rape scenes don't register. When i exit the battle, regardless of if i retreat or win, the ero status never shows they got creampied.
They can get pregnant individually, like if they fuck a monster in heat on the map, but when that happens it always says (and shows) mukuro got pregnant, even if it's one of the other girls.
when i get the chance, i'll reload an earlier save and try and see if an error log gets generated from it

EDIT: for the sake of double checking, i went back to an earlier save and checked if the characters got creampied from h-attacks before you get them modified to become pregnant, and it still doesn't register. The uterus state stays 'normal'.

Last edited:

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
I keep getting this error after this text, can anyone help me fix it, please? It happen for Rebel Leader choice...

1720898304077.jpeg 1720898309986.jpeg 1720898379454.png

Or this appear, if I press skip Muruko Dialogue: 1720898510957.png

The Log details:

ActionScript: scenarios/battle(432,8): Undefined を代入することはできません
ScriptSystem.ScriptEvaluator.Assign (ScriptSystem.ScriptToken operationToken) (at <f79f904bc70d46edb3b041e1bdb9fe6c>:0)
ScriptSystem.ScriptEvaluator.Evaluate (ScriptSystem.ScriptData scriptData, ScriptSystem.ScriptValue& result) (at <f79f904bc70d46edb3b041e1bdb9fe6c>:0)
Rethrow as ScriptException: scenarios/battle(432,8): Exception of type 'ScriptSystem.ScriptException' was thrown.
ScriptSystem.ScriptEvaluator.Evaluate (ScriptSystem.ScriptData scriptData, ScriptSystem.ScriptValue& result) (at <f79f904bc70d46edb3b041e1bdb9fe6c>:0)
ScriptSystem.ScriptEvaluator.Resume (ScriptSystem.ScriptData scriptData, ScriptSystem.ScriptValue rightTermValue, ScriptSystem.ScriptValue& result) (at <f79f904bc70d46edb3b041e1bdb9fe6c>:0)
ScriptSystem.ScriptEngine.FuncReturn (ScriptSystem.ScriptArguments args, System.Int32 lineNo, System.Int32 charNo, System.Object customParam) (at <f79f904bc70d46edb3b041e1bdb9fe6c>:0)
Rethrow as ScriptException: scenarios/battle(432,8): Exception of type 'ScriptSystem.ScriptException' was thrown.
ScriptSystem.ScriptEngine.Interpret () (at <f79f904bc70d46edb3b041e1bdb9fe6c>:0)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception, Object)
ScriptSystem.ScriptEngine:Interpret()
ScriptSystem.GameScriptEngine:Interpret()
ScriptSystem.GameScriptEngine:Update()

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes