Mod RPGM Sana Revamped [v0.1 Test, v0.1 Light Version] [WIP] [DevLog Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
I still need to see the final result to have a concret opinion but i will say it anyway that this project might be an example of the various possibilities a RPGMaker game can have. I'm specially curious for the new encounters.

Jul 30, 2018
by the inspection of her inside in the few front page have said
is it gonna be like this game or like this game ?
by the first one when she got pregnant she only shows the cums and matters but not the fetus
with second one there are cums and even fetus with up to 6 with mods
i know there is the demo but it's not finallized yet so i'm just curious because i really like these feature
(if it can be possible that is)
and it would be awesome if there are visual input like inflation or different stage of pregnancy
(which would require artist i'm not gonna get worked up for it)
this game is too much to just end it there like BM did
they can just go all out but decide to stop and make new game.

Reactions: tygct

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
by the inspection of her inside in the few front page have said
is it gonna be like this game or like this game ?
by the first one when she got pregnant she only shows the cums and matters but not the fetus
with second one there are cums and even fetus with up to 6 with mods
i know there is the demo but it's not finallized yet so i'm just curious because i really like these feature
(if it can be possible that is)
and it would be awesome if there are visual input like inflation or different stage of pregnancy
(which would require artist i'm not gonna get worked up for it)
this game is too much to just end it there like BM did
they can just go all out but decide to stop and make new game.
I don't think I will support a fetus showing in the stats window, there aren't enough pictures to show that with different stages and that would require an artist, for the inflation thing it happens the same, right now the game transitions from having a normal belly to a big pregnant belly.
Aside from the stats window and inflation, I'm working on showing these types of modifications (like having cum on a body part like the face or boobs, being pregnant...) dynamically on runtime, if I get this working, both normal pictures shown during gameplay and sex scenes will show modifications on the vanilla CG as overlays when possible, but this still needs to be worked on.

Reactions: Ř@ĐįäÞïőñ

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
talking about fetuses, pregnancy, programming concepts, etc. The time investment made for a game about a comically voluptuous wife getting railed by everyone is absurd but you still got an audience waiting to see your work. i dunno i find it amusing
That is the beauty of it, de-construct something, analyse the simplicity of the original product and build something more complex from there.
It doesn't matter if something is simple, if we want more we will always find a way to complicate things but make our dreams come true.The possible fantasies with that voluptous wife is what keep us going.

Luciel

Jan 18, 2018
Honestly looking forward to your mod. Will the other girls in the game be more intractable with this mod?

Reactions: 1Teddy1

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Honestly looking forward to your mod. Will the other girls in the game be more intractable with this mod?
Enhancing the vanilla route (Non-NTR) is planned, I still need to decide whether on turning this route into an harem or just add few new extra scenes with other girls and focusing only on Sana and the MC relationship.
An harem will require more work to be done since it depends on the CG with other girls I have to do it (which it is kinda limited).

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
how the progress dude? are you still working on this? i hope your doing fine by the way.
Waiting for this great mod update. You can do it bro.
I'm doing good thanks!, yes I'm still working on it, I'm just taking it easy so I don't end up burned out also first time developing a mod so bear with me :p.
I trust that once I get the basics working the way I want it, the rest of features will take less time to implement since they all depends on what I'm doing right now.

Also as a side note, finally got some time off the Visual Studio Code and cleaned up the , I'm gonna share it here since all the features I plan on implementing are on there (with a basic explanation), there aren't spoilers of any story I want to create for the full version, just features and ideas.
There is also some features that is missing their description, I'll be adding them in the following days.

Jul 30, 2018
I'm doing good thanks!, yes I'm still working on it, I'm just taking it easy so I don't end up burned out also first time developing a mod so bear with me :p.
I trust that once I get the basics working the way I want it, the rest of features will take less time to implement since they all depends on what I'm doing right now.

Also as a side note, finally got some time off the Visual Studio Code and cleaned up the , I'm gonna share it here since all the features I plan on implementing are on there (with a basic explanation), there aren't spoilers of any story I want to create for the full version, just features and ideas.
There is also some features that is missing their description, I'll be adding them in the following days.
that trello board is so useful
and do take your time in steady pace
burnt out is the last thing we all wanted to hear from you

if it's gonna take 1 full year or two i'm not gonna complain
i felt like you are actually making a new game with existed art and direction instead of just simply add things
the scope is just big for such a small game lol

do take care and don't rush
we only root for you!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes