Mod RPGM Sana Revamped [v0.1 Test, v0.1 Light Version] [WIP] [DevLog Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 30, 2018
Enhancing the vanilla route (Non-NTR) is planned, I still need to decide whether on turning this route into an harem or just add few new extra scenes with other girls and focusing only on Sana and the MC relationship.
An harem will require more work to be done since it depends on the CG with other girls I have to do it (which it is kinda limited).
this might be late so i will tell you in just in case!
to me i don't mind extra harem content but i think it needs to be like 2nd priority from main route with Sana
the game don't make harem route actually a harem from the get go but netorase anyway
if you have to compromise or simply can't implement harem it is not a loss imo.

anyway stay safe and strong!

Nov 1, 2019
Yup!, whenever I have time and I'm not tired from work :p, development is kind of slow atm but won't stop unless I say otherwise in a post here (if that ever happens I'll make sure to share the source code and dev tools).
rooting for you dude
i hope the progress is doing good

Reactions: tygct
Nov 1, 2019
im hoping this mod will add more ntr moments like that one part member or getting forced like with the bad guy sanpu who screws sana in his home and infront of public and prisoners when they go to sanas house without the mc knowing and r_pe scenaros like the sanpu scenes when he catches sana and prisoners
those moments ingame were hot af

keep at it dude

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Teddy1 and tygct
Jul 30, 2018
im hoping this mod will add more ntr moments like that one part member or getting forced like with the bad guy sanpu who screws sana in his home and infront of public and prisoners when they go to sanas house without the mc knowing and r_pe scenaros like the sanpu scenes when he catches sana and prisoners
those moments ingame were hot af

keep at it dude
they forced us to NTR path in the 4th fight with him in the village
impossible to go for virgin/love route if i beat this guy up 3 times in the 1st map
(i know that we can just skip him by not go to that route in 1st map but hear me out)
what about faithful/blueball bad guy/anti-NTR ?
when she does not have high enough NPC relationship and with high enough love for MC ?
high lewdness but no relationship point with NPC or high love point for MC should make her loyal and can deny adultery with NTR people
i mean make her hit them with staff or something would be comical
if the scene is not possible i think just the text for simply deny NTR graphic (her doing prayer or something along the line) would go well with any run
-
Slut/whore route
Love route
Secret NTR / open NTR route
Harem (if possible) route
Reverse harem routes
MC cucked route
-
there are so many idea but the core of the base game is NTR then Slut and Love
i will stop here because this just take too much on screen lol

Nov 1, 2019
- My plan is to create a global switch to turn ON/OFF NTR completely, you'll be able to activate/deactivate it in a new game (or using the in-game cheat menu I'll add in 1.0 version), but turning it ON does not mean you will end in the NTR route 100%, You can still play the love/monogamous route even with NTR switch ON, as long as you don't fall into the temptation to increase Sana's cheating value by fully watching her scenes with other guys you will be all good, still she won't throw herself to other guys at the beginning but expect people harassing her ass and tits at any chance they got, For every harassment event you will be asked to stop or allowed it, if allowed it will increase a little bit the likeness to be cheated on. (NTR scenes and harassment events will be all disabled if NTR Switch is OFF)

- I already have lots of ideas for events and stories planned to expand the stories for the farmer, the brothel owner, Kyle, the town's mayor and the church's pastor in the game, but I still need to make an story flowchart diagram so I can tidy them all, the mod will still be a sandbox just like the vanilla game is, it won't be story-driven, meaning you can advance an story to the end and leave others at the beginning, but I will try to make it as cohesive as possible (though some of them will require you are at some point at others stories but won't be for all of them, probably just 1 or 2 that are important). Once I finish the mod core I'll start making the flowcharts and creating all events, mod updates will be more frequently by then, hoping to do 1 update per month at best :giggle:

- Vanilla (Non-NTR) route is still in very limited, I still need to see if break the vanilla route into two routes like monogamous and harem for player, or leave it like it is already in the vanilla game, we'll see... there is still things that needs to be done before that happens.

- I have no endings planned right now but I plan to give it one to both vanilla/NTR routes once I finish making the mod core.
God yes the harrassment thing is hot af
Her ass getting rubbed and pulled by the other npcs was so good especially when she started ro like it and gave the ahegao face

I hope you implement this idea alot for the ntr routes

Also yea her immediately no throwing herself to them is a good idea
Her slowly getting corrupted by the frequent harassment like her ass getting grabbed, seeing how strong the other npcs are (like the Sempu with his one move that attracts her or the cow guy), and being hit on would be much better

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Any news on progress?
You can check out the Trello board for the current things that are fully done for the 0.2 version ("TEST RELEASE v0.2" section on the "Test Releases" tab), there's also some things on the "In Progress" tab that are literally 99% done (like the arousal, animation player, voice pack, sex sounds...) but I'm constantly making changes to them so that's why I haven't moved them to the "Test Releases" tab.

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Hope youre doing well

Just wanna know if ya need any help with the CG tp speed up some process i could be of help

Im an artist so i can make some custom ones using the existing teplates there are from the game and adjust em any way
Just dm if ya need to
Hi I'm doing good thanks!

There is no need right now to help me modifying the CG because I'm currently busy with other aspects of the mod (coding), but I'll keep that in mind so I'll DM you when I start editing CGs for all of the events I've planned.

Nov 1, 2019
when you get to the translation part i hope you base it off of Furnance's
Their translation is hella damn better than any of the other sana ones ive seen, they changed alot of the dialogues to be real spicy compared to the other ones combined
the vanilla are as vanilla as they should but better while the NTR moments are MUCH MUCH better sounding
you ever get to you should check out this translation its fantastic my absolute favorite

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Their translation is hella damn better than any of the other sana ones ive seen, they changed alot of the dialogues to be real spicy compared to the other ones combined
the vanilla are as vanilla as they should but better while the NTR moments are MUCH MUCH better sounding
you ever get to you should check out this translation its fantastic my absolute favorite
Yeah I played the vanilla game with their patch too and I plan to use furnace's translation as the base, adapt it to fit the tone and fix all the bad parts (which it have a few ones I've noted, specially at the end game) using the vanilla game's dialogues, translating them with the DeepL API and manually checking it.

Reactions: Its_Dat_Boi_Ryuna

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
Gives me error while trying to download.

Nov 1, 2019
Yeah I played the vanilla game with their patch too and I plan to use furnace's translation as the base, adapt it to fit the tone and fix all the bad parts (which it have a few ones I've noted, specially at the end game) using the vanilla game's dialogues, translating them with the DeepL API and manually checking it.
Oh hell yea dude thats great. to hear and less work to just redo everything
also agreed there were some off translation that didnt get done well but overall still the BEST one of the rest

Reactions: tygct

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Gives me error while trying to download.
You can download , which it's done on top of furnace's translation, you can also use the light version of my mod to add some needed QoL changes (check first post for install instructions)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yank00
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes