Mod RPGM Sana Revamped [v0.1 Test, v0.1 Light Version] [WIP] [DevLog Thread]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 1, 2019
Sana standing cgs for secret NTRs ideas or other (normal qnd erect nipples look)

Id think that when the player goes home and talks to her she gets all flustered about whats on her face (like she saysbit yogurt or food)
Or when the player goes to someones house to see if shes there as an event the player hears the smacking and her moaning and yells (how much pleasure theyre getting or degrading the player) before a few mins where she opens the door and looks like this
Ofc she just pretends to say shes helping the npc and depending on her mood she either gives an excuse (like shes helping them, giving a private healing, ate something etc etc) and wipes it off and joins the player back if they need her to or tells the player off for "interupting" which she goes back and the player hears a faint smacking noise and her moans/yells
jhgghjkhj.png hjuhj.png jhghjk.png jkhgjk.png jhbgnh.png mnbvnmnbn.png jghjk.png jhjjh.png

Last edited:

Shadow_burner

May 3, 2023
Hmm idk if you have this idea down but
Finding Sana's body after being defeated would be hot to see
Like in the Town Raid, Losing a battle, or finding her after being kidnapped (for this kind of event you can have the scene show up as a secret diary moment)
In the Town Raid you can choose if you want to stick with her the whole time when she brings it up, but not sticking with her would have a different outcome, like after the fight the player would find her body in the corner moaning

Losing in a battle before her would black the player out, (in the black out you can hear her screams for help before she starts moaning) but when they wake up they notice Sana missing, ofc lookin around theyd spot her body
Ofc Depending on how brutal therape was her reaction would be different
SB01敗北08_s.png SB01敗北事後a_s.png SB01敗北事後b_s.png SB01敗北事後c_s.png

Nov 1, 2019
How about this kind of idea Idk if youd able to implement it but
How about being able to take Sana in dates

Like they can just be short interactions, and she sets the time to meet up somewhere
And like depending on her mood (vanilla or ntr) she could outright enjoy talking with the mc(and later kiss or when her horniness level is up have vanilla sex) or just give halfass answers (her affection is down and later youd see her Ntr'ing)
If you dont even show up for the dates on time she could either get hit on and talking to someone else (her affection lowers and more likely to get ntrd) or when shes home she has her backturned on the mc not wanting to talk and it lowers her affection to the mc
Or in the ntr route when you try to ask her to join but she says she has a "date" and later you can spot her kissing, getting held, enjoying getting hit on by the person who keeps flirting with her and having a convo with them in the dating spot (later youd be able to see them doing it in the hotel)

Idk itd be fun to be able to have more Sana moments to do

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Just found out about this mod/overhaul. Sana is a nice game, one of the best from Breast Mafia
Massive props and I hope the project goes along nicely. You could try seeing if the "Buy me a coffee" website could work for ya (incentive donations and whatnot)

Dont care if takes years to see the full release, I only hope I'm still there to see it (and enjoy it heh) (y)

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Like in the Town Raid, Losing a battle, or finding her after being kidnapped (for this kind of event you can have the scene show up as a secret diary moment)
In the Town Raid you can choose if you want to stick with her the whole time when she brings it up, but not sticking with her would have a different outcome, like after the fight the player would find her body in the corner moaning

Losing in a battle before her would black the player out, (in the black out you can hear her screams for help before she starts moaning) but when they wake up they notice Sana missing, ofc lookin around theyd spot her body
View attachment 2639742 View attachment 2639743 View attachment 2639744 View attachment 2639745
Yup, this will be covered on those features you mentioned

How about this kind of idea Idk if youd able to implement it but
How about being able to take Sana in dates

Like they can just be short interactions, and she sets the time to meet up somewhere
And like depending on her mood (vanilla or ntr) she could outright enjoy talking with the mc(and later kiss or when her horniness level is up have vanilla sex) or just give halfass answers (her affection is down and later youd see her Ntr'ing)
If you dont even show up for the dates on time she could either get hit on and talking to someone else (her affection lowers and more likely to get ntrd) or when shes home she has her backturned on the mc not wanting to talk and it lowers her affection to the mc
Or in the ntr route when you try to ask her to join but she says she has a "date" and later you can spot her kissing, getting held, enjoying getting hit on by the person who keeps flirting with her and having a convo with them in the dating spot (later youd be able to see them doing it in the hotel)

Idk itd be fun to be able to have more Sana moments to do
I like it, I'll add this to the Sana's Interaction Menu Overhaul card, gotta overhaul the town's map a bit to add sites to date if I want this to happen since the vanilla maps are so limited.

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
I'm not sure if this a good idea or not but is it a good idea, were the mc can peek at sana while he do the deed with another person but he does not recognize her.
The new sex scene system will allow to have more than one sex scene active on the screen, so for example, you can make the player masturbate if you want to meanwhile there is another scene active in which Sana is fucking another guy.

I can look into adding some peeking scenes into the game tho, there is a story branch with a NPC in which it makes sense.

Nov 1, 2019

View attachment 2639742 View attachment 2639743 View attachment 2639744 View attachment 2639745
This
Id like to also think in a ntr route in the losing battle theyd see her yell at the enemy before they rail her for brief moment before they black out (like how sampin first did it) then hear her yells turn to pleasure and the smacking noise
20230527_024130.gif
and later you could find Sanas body and depending on how brutal her rape was, shed either not even remember it or pretend nothing happened (depending on her lust/love shed either "hope" she doesnt meet the enemy again, mention their bigger size, or degrade the mc for not being strong enough like the enemy)

And i was also thinking what if when the mc blanks out, you could play Sana briefly as a Suprise Event in the dungeon map where she hast to try to run away (her speed is lowered since shed be weak from battle but have the Enemy's speed at MAX) and everytime he catches her, a short scene plays where he rapes her (ofc shed get degraded and yell for help and depending on her lust shed either slowly like it or not but still turned on) and when he lets go for a brief moment to stop, Sana has to run away to the exit but the enemy runs again after 1 sec charge (have this repeat 3/5 times before Sana blanks out too and you go back as the mc finding her body)

Reactions: Shadow_burner
Nov 1, 2019
got bored and made new stills using the unused assets
both normal and erected nipple alts(which id like to think is how she gets when shes turned on from either bein harrased or in heat)
plus a nude version that could be used for her being captured or wanting to fuck
and yes with multiple face expresssions
the zip i tried to sort out the difference from normal to erected nipples to nude to erected nude nipple, but hopefully its not too much of mess to look through but if it is i can go back and fix it up to make it neater
sana01.png sana06.png sana41.png sana62.png

Last edited:

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Just a quick heads up.

There have been no updates since May because my motherboard started to fail and now it won't even turn on, it is pretty much dead, I could look into looking for a replacement and fix it myself but I rather take some time and look to buy a brand new PC.

As for the project, there is nothing to worry about since I have been doing back ups both on an external hard disk and in a repository, so no data has been lost at all.

When I get the new PC I'll make a post talking about the stats system which I had almost finished.

Nov 1, 2019
Just a quick heads up.

There have been no updates since May because my motherboard started to fail and now it won't even turn on, it is pretty much dead, I could look into looking for a replacement and fix it myself but I rather take some time and look to buy a brand new PC.

As for the project, there is nothing to worry about since I have been doing back ups both on an external hard disk and in a repository, so no data has been lost at all.

When I get the new PC I'll make a post talking about the stats system which I had almost finished.
Oh man that's nuts, hope you get the new and stronger PC quick, nice that you were able to have backups
But glad to hear from you again, can't wait to see what you had planning from before

Diddlekid

Aug 6, 2021
Bummer about the motherboard. I remember when my PSU failed. 5 whole days without a PC. I nearly didn't make it.

Shadow_burner

May 3, 2023
Just a quick heads up.

Glad to hear from you again, was wondering why the Trello wasnt getting updated haha
Cant wait to see what else you had planned

tygct

Jun 6, 2017
Alright!, I finally got a new PC working.

Meanwhile I was getting everything ready I've been playing around with some recently-updated AIs trying to possibly animate the game's sex scenes and I think I got "solid" results, by "solid" I mean that it doesn't actually look THAT bad as I hoped it will look.

The downsides are that, since this game wasn't planned to be animated at all in the first place, there are some weirdness going on with the shadows sometimes and the rest of the picture (face, arms) remains absolutely rigid.

This AI can make the animation smoother than the current 2-frames animation that the vanilla game has.

NOTE: Ignore the black/white background that's because I converted it straight from mp4, the frames will be transparent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you guys think? I want to know if you all find it good enough to animate them with this AI, or don't animate anything with AI and just use the 2-frames vanilla animations.

As for the stats system I've talked about earlier, I've turned the old stats system into a "sex diary" that works for all actors.
Unlike the old stats system, which only tracked information about Sana and very specific information. the new one tracks every single sex act that occurs in the game for all actors, from vaginal sex to harassment scenes, virginity (for penis/vagina. anus and mouth) will also be implemented.
Basically, if you ever played "Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade" this game has a somewhat-deep sex diary that tracks the type of sex act and information about the actors that participated and the place it took place. Right now I can't share a preview because I need to finish some thing before putting it to test.
The idea is to create a menu where you can select an actor and view all the sex acts registered for that actor, for each sex act a description will be displayed that shows exactly how was that sex act, example:

List of all sex acts by {Sana}
- Blowjob - {Sana} and {Kyle}
- Vaginal - {Sana} and {PLAYER_NAME}

- Title:
Sex act Type: Vaginal (Doggystyle) Place: Beach
Actors: {Sana} and {PLAYER_NAME}
Date: 01-05-854 - 18:45
- Description:
{Sana} got fucked by {PLAYER_NAME}
{Sana} and {PLAYER_NAME} did it in public!
{PLAYER_NAME} did not wear a condom
"Fuck my pussy mph-" said {Sana}
{Sana} made {PLAYER_NAME} climax!
{PLAYER_NAME} keeps fucking {Sana}...
"I love your penis {PLAYER_NAME} <3" said {Sana}
{PLAYER_NAME} made {Sana} climax!
Sana thighs trembles...
"I love you <3 <3 {PLAYER_NAME}" said {Sana}
{PLAYER_NAME} and {Sana} got caught in public!
*Scene Ends*

Every message you see with curly brackets is automated and generated by the sex scene.

I also supported adding custom messages at any time of the sex scene (example: Sana thighs trembles...)

The lines "I love your penis {PLAYER_NAME} <3" said {Sana} and "I love you <3 <3 {PLAYER_NAME}" said {Sana} comes from the dirty talk system because, during the whole sex scene execution, I added a chance that a random dirty comment ends up stored in the sex act description.

If you have any idea what I could also track besides sex acts let me know.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2019

Meanwhile I was getting everything ready I've been playing around with some recently-updated AIs trying to possibly animate the game's sex scenes and I think I got "solid" results, by "solid" I mean that it doesn't actually look THAT bad as I hoped it will look.

The downsides are that, since this game wasn't planned to be animated at all in the first place, there are some weirdness going on with the shadows sometimes and the rest of the picture (face, arms) remains absolutely rigid.

This AI can make the animation smoother than the current 2-frames animation that the vanilla game has.

NOTE: Ignore the black/white background that's because I converted it straight from mp4, the frames will be transparent.

What do you guys think? I want to know if you all find it good enough to animate them with this AI, or don't animate anything with AI and just use the 2-frames vanilla animations.

As for the stats system I've talked about earlier, I've turned the old stats system into a "sex diary" that works for all actors.
Unlike the old stats system, which only tracked information about Sana and very specific information. the new one tracks every single sex act that occurs in the game for all actors, from vaginal sex to harassment scenes, virginity (for penis/vagina. anus and mouth) will also be implemented.
Basically, if you ever played "Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade" this game has a somewhat-deep sex diary that tracks the type of sex act and information about the actors that participated and the place it took place. Right now I can't share a preview because I need to finish some thing before putting it to test.
The idea is to create a menu where you can select an actor and view all the sex acts registered for that actor, for each sex act a description will be displayed that shows exactly how was that sex act, example:

- Title:
- Description:
Sana thighs trembles...
*Scene Ends*

Every message you see with curly brackets is automated and generated by the sex scene.

I also supported adding custom messages at any time of the sex scene (example: Sana thighs trembles...)

The lines "I love your penis {PLAYER_NAME} <3" said {Sana} and "I love you <3 <3 {PLAYER_NAME}" said {Sana} comes from the dirty talk system because, during the whole sex scene execution, I added a chance that a random dirty comment ends up stored in the sex act description.

Holy shit this looks so damn amazing dude
And the work you do is amazing, can't wait to see what else you'll do even more

The animation looks SPOT on it better than you say it is like WOAH
If you make her ass get pressed/squished on every thrust as well on the one where Sanas getting her hips held, would make for better affect on how hard she's getting pounded

Shadow_burner

May 3, 2023

- Title:
- Description:
Sana thighs trembles...
*Scene Ends*

Damn yea the Animation looks GOOD, you could even have it speed up when she gets pounded/raped aggressively and her face expression changed to the mood

And man the secret diary is such a good way to allow us to go back to certain events

If you want more ideas you could also play "Reina a stupid saint with a Sword" which has a good gameplay, unique events, and secret NTR stuff
Anyway glad to see you back and cant wait to see what else you have plan for the mod keep it up

Jul 30, 2018

- Title:
- Description:
Sana thighs trembles...
*Scene Ends*

it was 2 picture rapidly changing to give illusion of animation in the original and a way to not work so hard for it, fapable but i just wish they did at least 8 to 12 frames instead of 2 so we can have not so janky animation in the first place and it would benefit Ai to translate the animation better
but for the purpose of this mod i think you are doing good with animation, not much choice and can't complain when original material is like that
AND!
Diary system
yes i love the idea and wish to see in more game!
.note. still don't know how to get Sana x moutain Theft scene without save edit and i can't wait to experience the game all over again with superior mechanic you are doing

have a great day and stay safe!

madeupfakery2

Jun 28, 2021
I also like the animations, although the one with her tits flapping does distort her face. No big deal if they can't be perfected, cause it was always more the art and scenarios for me. And someone mentioned speeding up or slowing it down could be cool too, to distinguish scenes. Or just make MC's animations slower and more "flaccid" if you will. Since they use generic models it was a little odd that even though the MC seems to be less than the other men in the game, they still show him with a huge dick, cumming buckets, and going wild. Inconsistencies in a porn game, how can it be?! /s

Also could make the sex diary Sana's? Like she's keeping track of her sexploits. Maybe handwave it with magic how it's so precise. Seems like it's dirtier that way. If not, no loss. Just an idea.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes