Visya

Oct 26, 2018
NTR.. no no no, not my stuff. but i kind of get it why everyone are liking it soo much

now give me one reason to change my mind. :p

Reactions: Karmo
Mar 28, 2018
Yes JoeyMontana we cannot play as Sana on her own because the character ***-kun ( where *** is the name you choose at the beginning) is the MC. PS. Sorry my bad JoeMontanna you are correct the tags are {Female Protagonist, Vaginal Sex, Creampie, Internal View, Censored, Japanese Game, 2dcg, Oral Sex, NTR (Netorare), Ahegao, Big Ass, Big Tits, T H I C C, Lactation, Monster, Futa/Trans, Pregnancy, Group Sex, Multiple Penetration, Childbirth, Dilf, Titfuck, Shota (though it's just a breastfeeding picture, seems), Loli, Male Domination } but when you play the game the MC is the male - not female. Perhaps the developer can look at this when time permits.

basedslendy

Jul 31, 2017
Ay nice to see you got it working. Hopefully someone can do the Russian to English translation so I don't lose brain cells with the MTL

Reactions: Rizo

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Aww why do I get my hopes up only to look at the thread and see the dreaded Machine Translated looking back at me. :( It could have been so much fun. I can't bring myself to play Machine Translated games now they're just so horrible and really ruin the playthrough. But to each thier own, I just with there was a Prefix to go along with RPGM like MT to let us know if it's machine translated or not before going int othe thread. Still I appreacite the upload even if it's not for me.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
When there is the Genre Dilf (Daughter I love to Fuck) but no Incest tag...... How is that Possible Mr Holmes?

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes