Mar 28, 2018
Hi DrDerpington ... wait till you get to the part where she - paraphrase - ' ... I'll just drink this potion... OH ... I have just grown 4 additional breasts for you to play with ...' hahaha ... weird to be sure. Also whist I am here - didn't see any (Group Sex, Multiple Penetration, Dilf, Titfuck, Loli, or Male Domination ) and the Shota events includes breastfeeding and fucking the nipple cavity ... as I said weird.

Reactions: DrDerpington

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, I have 2 questions. We only control the husband? and Do scenes happen only when we leave her in the city with high frustration?

Mar 28, 2018
Hi Ruodger, you are correct, yes the husband is the MC (not the wife) and yes the wife needs to have a high frustration value (the higher the better) when the MC interacts with people in the city (his wife must be with him for them to start); if you dont have a high frustration value then the events do not start. You also need to have sex with your husband to progress aspects of the story - which reduces your frustration (you can also make your frustration negative by having sex with the husband whilst not doing any of the quests...). High frustration values become more easy to achieve by winning fights in the different areas - forest, mine, beach and volcanoe (in that order). PS. I should also say that there are also sex events for the husband only, which he can do when his wife is in hospital having a baby (i.e. she must get pregnant to advance parts of the story-line).

Reactions: OneWayMissile

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Machine translations are giving me terrible fetishes.

"Man, nothing sexy that a girl with an accent."
"Oh what do you like? A Southern accent or maybe a French girl?"
"I like it when they talk like someone used a triple pass of Google translate. Ever had a girl come up to you and say; "Making of love much chance baby for endure I have given time?" Diamonds, just diamonds.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes