• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed WIP Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Wickedmeadow

Feb 23, 2018
It's pretty damned good, huh?

And I get what you mean, when she did the whole heroic sacrifice thing, I was just like "fuck, what did I do wrong?!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're the guy that translated act 1 and the memories right? Excellent work, your patch is what made me stick with this rollarcoaster, thanks for that. I used your ulmf compressed version and then moved the saves to the mtl for the continuation

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
Jun 1, 2017
You're the guy that translated act 1 and the memories right? Excellent work, your patch is what made me stick with this rollarcoaster, thanks for that. I used your ulmf compressed version and then moved the saves to the mtl for the continuation
Yup! I didn't compress the game - that credit goes elsewhere - but the non-MTL is my work. I released a mini-update yesterday, including a few more Red Light District scenes. A link to the edited data is posted on ULMF now, so you don't need to re-download the huge file that is the whole game.

And I'm happy that it improved your gameplay experience.

Reactions: Wickedmeadow

Wickedmeadow

Feb 23, 2018
Yup! I didn't compress the game - that credit goes elsewhere - but the non-MTL is my work. I released a mini-update yesterday, including a few more Red Light District scenes. A link to the edited data is posted on ULMF now, so you don't need to re-download the huge file that is the whole game.

And I'm happy that it improved your gameplay experience.
It didn't improve the experience, it made it. Only reason i switched to MTL and then clear and re cleared it was because you set the game up.

You gave the game its credit already, but if you ever keep going with the TL, i'm up for a revisit, hell yea!

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
Jun 1, 2017
GOTY 2021

Thanks for posting these! I had no idea that the songs actually had such on-point lyrics! The first one in particular's lyrics capture the feel of the first arc, and the true end, perfectly.

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Linear progress cant let you feel in game. NTR story writen soo trash, after getting NTR start point games story feel like cheap 10 MB ntr games.

Reactions: Hong02

18nandom

Nov 22, 2020
i'm stuck at the part where i wake up to go find umi, after i interact with the shrine and find the footprints. literally no idea what i'm supposed to do in this area, can't leave at the top or bottom

Jun 1, 2017
i'm stuck at the part where i wake up to go find umi, after i interact with the shrine and find the footprints. literally no idea what i'm supposed to do in this area, can't leave at the top or bottom
Sorry, can you tell me what part of the story you're at?

Also, have you interacted with the boulder in the chamber before you reach the outside of the shrine under the village?

LocherUnited

Apr 15, 2020
Linear progress cant let you feel in game. NTR story writen soo trash, after getting NTR start point games story feel like cheap 10 MB ntr games.
Well, this game feels like it was made by two departments. One department is heavy into storytelling and character development, the other just wants to implement a CG hunting fest that is dependent on a single "sluttery" meter in order to unlock more CGs.
I actually stopped at the CG hunting stuff because i dont like "grinding" slut points even though I know the game probably has a very engaging and interesting plot of vengeance and taking-your-girl-back ending. I just cant be bothered to grind CGs and even with all what happened, I don't think those two should be together. Too much has been broken and their relation is beyond help.

The translator thought the same as he only really translated the first part up until the NTR cut-off. Maybe it was meant to say we'll stop here and headcanon a happy ending instead of playing further.

Reactions: Hong02

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Well, this game feels like it was made by two departments. One department is heavy into storytelling and character development, the other just wants to implement a CG hunting fest that is dependent on a single "sluttery" meter in order to unlock more CGs.
I actually stopped at the CG hunting stuff because i dont like "grinding" slut points even though I know the game probably has a very engaging and interesting plot of vengeance and taking-your-girl-back ending. I just cant be bothered to grind CGs and even with all what happened, I don't think those two should be together. Too much has been broken and their relation is beyond help.

The translator thought the same as he only really translated the first part up until the NTR cut-off. Maybe it was meant to say we'll stop here and headcanon a happy ending instead of playing further.
ignore the fact the translator has said over and over again in this very thread that he's working on the game still cool story bro

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Dont download. The game is not translated at the second part where the sex begins.

Last edited:

cam1126

Feb 5, 2019
Am i missing something here? ive played for almost two hours and all ive seen his her tits get groped by the bandit.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes