RPGM Completed WIP Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Final Feedback on the game:
The MC has no H-scenes in this game, the NTR is unavoidable. The game itself is basically linear, you can skip to part 3, play until the true end and all the NTR is completely undone and you have a good end. There is no "Pure Love" in this game, even though the game is being advertised as such on DLsite.
woah u mean theres ntr in this ntr game

Jun 1, 2017
I have an issue when I try to start fights... it tells me that battlebacks are missing
Hey there! Sorry, I just saw this message. Are you still having this issue? If so, let me know and I can try and get the missing files to you.

anyone know how to trigger banka scene? the heroine corruption is already around 1k and i keep bringing the bastard around but his scene is never triggered
So, the Banka scenes: The battle-rape scene happens when you manage to get Umi's breasts, ass, and armpits (yes, armpits) up to the 3rd level. At this point, you can use his rape technique and you get a scene.

The rest of his scenes require a certain level of corruption, reputation, and certain items from the alchemy store. The first one is the tanning oil, I believe. With the required items and levels, go to the building in the eastern part of the village where Kuru is incarcerated, and interact with the circle at the top of the stairs to the basement. That's how all subsequent Banka-route scenes are triggered. If I remember correctly, there are three scenes and each requires an item from the alchemy shop in the Kingdom town.

So this game its not pure love ending at all ? honestly this game was heartwarming for sure
There is indeed a Pure Love ending. It's the true end, and is only accessible by completing several NTR ends.

Think of it as earning your happy ending. Once Umi suffers enough, she's able to break through and find a way to save Kuru, the villagers, and herself. And that's when the Pure Love route begins.

Final Feedback on the game:
The MC has no H-scenes in this game, the NTR is unavoidable. The game itself is basically linear, you can skip to part 3, play until the true end and all the NTR is completely undone and you have a good end. There is no "Pure Love" in this game, even though the game is being advertised as such on DLsite.
The MC actually has three scenes - a blowjob scene, a sex scene after he marries Umi, and a scene at the end of the true ending. The NTR is unavoidable, but there's multiple endings you can go to as part of NTR, including Prostitute End, Banka End, Sifu End, and two others for the other guys in the village. The true end is indeed pure love, as is the entire first act.

Also, I'd argue that the use of NTR in an NTR game is indeed necessary. As someone who enjoys NTR games, I'd be annoyed if I purchased an NTR game that lacked all NTR.

While this game is NTR, I think that the way the story builds a redemptive arc is quite charming, and adds a nice layer of depth to the familiar NTR format.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
The MC actually has three scenes - a blowjob scene, a sex scene after he marries Umi, and a scene at the end of the true ending. The NTR is unavoidable, but there's multiple endings you can go to as part of NTR, including Prostitute End, Banka End, Sifu End, and two others for the other guys in the village. The true end is indeed pure love, as is the entire first act.

Also, I'd argue that the use of NTR in an NTR game is indeed necessary. As someone who enjoys NTR games, I'd be annoyed if I purchased an NTR game that lacked all NTR.

While this game is NTR, I think that the way the story builds a redemptive arc is quite charming, and adds a nice layer of depth to the familiar NTR format.
wouldn't bother with that last guys post super cool translator dude in some of his deleted whiny posts he said he had the thread muted

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
So, the Banka scenes: The battle-rape scene happens when you manage to get Umi's breasts, ass, and armpits (yes, armpits) up to the 3rd level. At this point, you can use his rape technique and you get a scene.

The rest of his scenes require a certain level of corruption, reputation, and certain items from the alchemy store. The first one is the tanning oil, I believe. With the required items and levels, go to the building in the eastern part of the village where Kuru is incarcerated, and interact with the circle at the top of the stairs to the basement. That's how all subsequent Banka-route scenes are triggered. If I remember correctly, there are three scenes and each requires an item from the alchemy shop in the Kingdom town.
hey much thanks, finally have lead on how to proceed with that

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I thought I'd check if I'm doing it right.

The first time you see her naked is when they plants strip her.
She's still a virgin when you reach the beach after the thieves hideout.

Is that correct? I'm not trying to do a virgin run, but it just seems there's been a lot of threats from different guys, but zero action.

EDIT: Now Kuru has defended the village and gotten married and taken her virginity. Is this the only way?

Last edited:
Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
i got error " resolution undefined" when play the compress version. how can i fix it? i dont want use big version.

Jun 1, 2017
I thought I'd check if I'm doing it right.

The first time you see her naked is when they plants strip her.
She's still a virgin when you reach the beach after the thieves hideout.

Is that correct? I'm not trying to do a virgin run, but it just seems there's been a lot of threats from different guys, but zero action.

EDIT: Now Kuru has defended the village and gotten married and taken her virginity. Is this the only way?
Yes. The plants and slimes cannot take Umi's virginity. The furthest they go, if memory serves, is essentially using Umi's rectum as a birthing chamber (which comes back up in the memories). The furthest the bandits/thieves manage to get is forcing Umi to blow the leader, at which point Kuru arrives, no matter how long you spend dawdling.

The marriage of Umi marks the beginning of the end of the first arc, and the subsequent events with Banka and Sifu end Arc 1. Up to this point, you are on tracks - generous tracks, but tracks nonetheless, as far as story goes. Once Arc 2 begins, and you have control of Umi, you can begin working on the various endings.

Reactions: AtotehZ

maoga128

Jul 9, 2020
So can I have a fight to save my lover? I don't hate NTR but I hate NTR games that don't give me any hope to try to change the ending. RPGM farm exp without doing anything but watching the ending I don't want, I hate it :mad:. Sorry my English is not good and some places use google translate :(

Reactions: Hong02
Jun 1, 2017
So can I have a fight to save my lover?
No worries, your English is plenty good!

Anyway, spoiler alert.

You can't stop the NTR. It's going to happen if you play the game. That said, once you start playing as Umi, you have a chance to reject what you've become, and fight to save your lover, Kuru, the knight. In order to do so, you must complete at least a few bad ends - two or three, I think. Each bad end you complete gives you a "true end key", and once you have enough you get the option to start on the true end track. This involves you running around setting right what once went wrong, and trying your best to figure out how to apologize to Kuru for everything you've done or been party to. In another words, the only road to the happy ending routes directly through a spot of hell.

Zhighartz

Oct 15, 2018
ULMF version

Code:
Original size of images: 1.9G (2,024,285,440 bytes)
Current size of images:  130M (136,303,732 bytes) ~7%
Original size of movies: 1.4G (1,463,613,739 bytes)
Current size of movies:  143M (149,436,410 bytes) ~10%
Original size of sounds: 473M (495,660,375 bytes)
Current size of sounds:  117M (121,737,134 bytes) ~25%
Original size of www:    3.9G (4,179,108,562 bytes)
Current size of www:     500M (524,265,514 bytes) ~13%
got error said : can't load img/system/states.png

can you copi this file and upload it for me ? tq

Dec 21, 2018
How do you access the Banka Ritual scene? I have all the items from the Alchemist shop and even with him in the party I can't find the glowing location to start the scene.

Jun 1, 2017
How do you access the Banka Ritual scene? I have all the items from the Alchemist shop and even with him in the party I can't find the glowing location to start the scene.
Go to the eastern part of the Village - the section with the church and the building with the CG room. You need to go to the building that's the village jail. When you enter the correct building, there's a staircase in the middle of the room with a glowing location at the top of the stairs. With the alchemist items in your inventory, and (I think) over a 100 corruption to start the first scene, that's where you need to go.

Dec 21, 2018
Go to the eastern part of the Village - the section with the church and the building with the CG room. You need to go to the building that's the village jail. When you enter the correct building, there's a staircase in the middle of the room with a glowing location at the top of the stairs. With the alchemist items in your inventory, and (I think) over a 100 corruption to start the first scene, that's where you need to go.
I got the first couple of times when you go into the jail, the corruption with him is over 300, and I have done the scenes with the wedding location & the beach house. It's just I can't find the location for the ritual scene and the end scene as going back into the jail doesn't have any glowing spot anymore.

Jun 1, 2017
I got the first couple of times when you go into the jail, the corruption with him is over 300, and I have done the scenes with the wedding location & the beach house. It's just I can't find the location for the ritual scene and the end scene as going back into the jail doesn't have any glowing spot anymore.
Don't worry, I got it covered. After you've completed the Banka scenes, both the wedding hill and the beach, you need to complete the first two rituals with Sifu, breaking the first two gems. Then, you need to go to Sifu's basement with Banka in your party, and with magical power of at least three hundred. Interact with the door, and instead of leaving your party as per normal, you will have a short conversation with Banka and the opportunity to save. Then, take the first option on the next choice. The third ritual will begin as normal, only for Banka to clobber Sifu halfway through.

From that point on, you're on the Banka train.

Reactions: LundiaDragonBlooded
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes