RPGM Completed WIP Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Zhighartz

Oct 15, 2018
Don't worry, I got it covered. After you've completed the Banka scenes, both the wedding hill and the beach, you need to complete the first two rituals with Sifu, breaking the first two gems. Then, you need to go to Sifu's basement with Banka in your party, and with magical power of at least three hundred. Interact with the door, and instead of leaving your party as per normal, you will have a short conversation with Banka and the opportunity to save. Then, take the first option on the next choice. The third ritual will begin as normal, only for Banka to clobber Sifu halfway through.

From that point on, you're on the Banka train.
its still dosnt work, maybe my img/system folder got corrupted. can you upload the system folder and the file? sory for bothering you.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Very nice. I wish I know how to replace the ??? which this one. But I have no idea how to visualize and replace images that end in .rpgmvp

Jun 1, 2017
Very nice. I wish I know how to replace the ??? which this one. But I have no idea how to visualize and replace images that end in .rpgmvp
Here you go:

Just extract, and drop the pictures into the folder. You should end up having to replace 12 pictures or so.

its still dosnt work, maybe my img/system folder got corrupted. can you upload the system folder and the file? sory for bothering you.
Here you go:

That should have both the RPGMVP and PNG files, so hopefully one or the other will work for you.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Here you go: Mega

Just extract, and drop the pictures into the folder. You should end up having to replace 12 pictures or so.

That should have both the RPGMVP and PNG files, so hopefully one or the other will work for you.
It works. Thanks.
For anyone else that want to download it, just in case, it goes in the "pictures folder"
www > img > pictures

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
how to get monster parts in 2nd act, like some things require goblin fangs but i cant get them with banka

Jun 1, 2017
how to get monster parts in 2nd act, like some things require goblin fangs but i cant get them with banka
You can get monster parts three ways: Either defeat monsters in the field, specifically multi-hit monsters, which you can do with or without Banka in your party; Defeat the criminals running around in the Red Light District, who drop some of the rarer varieties of monster parts; or go to the alchemy shop over and over - there's a 10% chance that a merchant wearing a purple hood will show up. You can buy common monster parts from him immediately, but you need to have sex with him before he opens up his full stock to Umi.

Reactions: Neo001

Zhighartz

Oct 15, 2018

yep, my file is really corrupted not only in system but also in other img folder . my guess is , its corrupted when i download it from pixeldrain.

Last edited:

TamHac

Feb 28, 2018
How do I reverse back to Japanese? Not only this game but also others RPGM games. Many thanks!

Jun 1, 2017
How do I reverse back to Japanese? Not only this game but also others RPGM games. Many thanks!
Well, you're going to need the raw data. When I translate a game, I edit the actual game files, so the Japanese text is no longer available. Some other translators, and some MTL services, use a patch that is applied on top of the game instead, which means that if you don't have the patch installed you should be able to see the original text.

TL;DR: You're going to need the original game files if you want to return to Japanese text.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TamHac
Apr 20, 2018
Final Feedback on the game:
The MC has no H-scenes in this game, the NTR is unavoidable. The game itself is basically linear, you can skip to part 3, play until the true end and all the NTR is completely undone and you have a good end. There is no "Pure Love" in this game, even though the game is being advertised as such on DLsite.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
Apr 20, 2018
Well, you're going to need the raw data. When I translate a game, I edit the actual game files, so the Japanese text is no longer available. Some other translators, and some MTL services, use a patch that is applied on top of the game instead, which means that if you don't have the patch installed you should be able to see the original text.

TL;DR: You're going to need the original game files if you want to return to Japanese text.

Good work on your translations and happy holidays.

I noticed on your list you didn't put Scars of Summer; have you not played it or just don't like it?
I tend to play literally anything with good/unique art (other than maybe gore) and that's probably one of the better done NTR games I've seen. I guess it's not AS story-driven, but there's definitely more to learn than most games. E.g. you can learn about the village customs/rituals with the sisters' backstory/scenes, you can see different ways of life via route (the homeless man is one of the most liked for example).

If you get time you seem to be cool so I'd like to see a 1-10 rating system of all the games you've played on here!

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
09o

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The "problem" with your reasoning is that the type of people you're responding to don't consider it a true/pure love route if the LI at any point sleeps with anyone other than the MC for any reason at all. Even if the story is all about the LI doing everything she can to redeem herself in the eyes of her lover and her own conscience.

Apr 20, 2018
The "problem" with your reasoning is that the type of people you're responding to don't consider it a true/pure love route if the LI at any point sleeps with anyone other than the MC for any reason at all. Even if the story is all about the LI doing everything she can to redeem herself in the eyes of her lover and her own conscience.
Ah the "why is there x fetish in my game that's specifically targetted to x fetish" type?

I rarely comment on here and thus don't often see those but have heard whispers of them. I just download any 2dcg game that looks good and play. Oh well o/

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Ah the "why is there x fetish in my game that's specifically targetted to x fetish" type?

I rarely comment on here and thus don't often see those but have heard whispers of them. I just download any 2dcg game that looks good and play. Oh well o/
Yeah, I generally try to keep my comments on the helpful side of things, but sometimes I do feel a little snark creeping into my mood. In this case, the game's premise is pretty much given in the title, so I'm surprised people think this is anything but an ntr game coming in to it.

Reactions: The Loli Lover
Jun 1, 2017
Good work on your translations and happy holidays.

I noticed on your list you didn't put Scars of Summer; have you not played it or just don't like it?
I tend to play literally anything with good/unique art (other than maybe gore) and that's probably one of the better done NTR games I've seen. I guess it's not AS story-driven, but there's definitely more to learn than most games. E.g. you can learn about the village customs/rituals with the sisters' backstory/scenes, you can see different ways of life via route (the homeless man is one of the most liked for example).

If you get time you seem to be cool so I'd like to see a 1-10 rating system of all the games you've played on here!

Thank you! I'm still working away on this game's translation when I have the time, and if possible I hope to release a small update that has a few more Red Light District scenes translated tomorrow on ULMF.

As for Scars of Summer, I very much did like it! The art, as you mentioned, is absolutely top-tier, and the Kagura-version has excellent dialogue - it reads very naturally, not at all like many of the translations available.
I guess it's kind of weird to say, but the only reason why I don't love Scars of Summer more is, oddly enough, it's too good - too good at making me empathize with the sisters, too good at making some really disgusting men. As a result, whenever I am finally pushed over the edge and climax, the post-nut clarity feels especially dirty. It's very strange, since I've played games where far worse things happen to the heroines, and where the men are equally vile if not far worse, but for some reason Scars of Summer is one of the few games to make me feel dirty when I'm done playing it.

Honestly, that all by itself is a substantial recommendation from me, because it indicates the quality of the writing to evoke that feeling. Or perhaps it means I'm just too soft - I will say that I teared up a bit when I was working on the part in this game where Umi accidentally gets her parents killed because she wanders into the woods to try and find something to make them feel better. So, perhaps that just means I'm a softie. Either way, a good game or a bleeding heart player, Scars is a good game and highly recommended by me. I'm just not able to say I've played through all the routes, or that I actually enjoyed it after ejaculation.

I don't know if I can do any sort of deeply systematic rating for various games I've played, because so much is subjective and up to opinion - and that includes my personal opinion, which can vary day by day. I will say that I've bought virtually every game Doujin Circle Gyuu's put out, and the same goes for Shoku. I don't think that Shoku really holds up now - when I first played the games as someone new to H-games they blew my mind, but now they're only good.

Shoot me a message if you'd like to talk about any other games, please, so I don't clutter the thread!

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes