RPGM Completed WIP Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 1, 2017
Hello again by the way forgot to ask are you familiar with using the TESPatcher?
I'm not sure, but I don't think so. The edits I make are directly to the game files, using the RPGMaker MV (or VX Ace, as appropriate) engine. That way you can just extract the files if it's only the data, or just download and play if its the whole game.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I'm not sure, but I don't think so. The edits I make are directly to the game files, using the RPGMaker MV (or VX Ace, as appropriate) engine. That way you can just extract the files if it's only the data, or just download and play if its the whole game.
I see I thought you would be familiar with it I was gonna ask a request translation for you that is already translated but still needs to be polished but the only way to do that is to use the TES Patcher But you still have a translation to finished so I guess I'll put it onhold for now

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
By the way Do you do a quick translation? Like for example 1 sprite character is in town but that's the only npc that has an untranslated line

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Did I miss a line? Sorry about that. What character was it? I'll be sure to fix that oversight in the future.
No I mean I want you to translate some untranslated parts on the game that I'm playing It was translated by Capu and don't know if he will translate it xD So Do you do a quick translation? Of course if you don't mind xD

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
No I mean I want you to translate some untranslated parts on the game that I'm playing It was translated by Capu and don't know if he will translate it xD So Do you do a quick translation? Of course if you don't mind xD
Ah, sorry, but no. I'm just working on my projects for fun, and because I like the games. I'm not a pro, or even that good.

If you've got a text extractor, I recommend using DeepL as a machine translation tool. It's got its limitations, being a program and such, but it's a huge step up from Google Translate, and has a nice thesaurus function you can use on each word of the translation output to improve the translation quality.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Ah, sorry, but no. I'm just working on my projects for fun, and because I like the games. I'm not a pro, or even that good.

If you've got a text extractor, I recommend using DeepL as a machine translation tool. It's got its limitations, being a program and such, but it's a huge step up from Google Translate, and has a nice thesaurus function you can use on each word of the translation output to improve the translation quality.
Ah I see that's too bad Capu left some untranslated lines with an NPC and the Church event so I was wondering if you could do it Since their lines are short that's too bad I do got a textractor been using it on Vitamin Quest 2nd Attract but the DeepL in it can't sometimes read the lines while google translate isn't that accurate either xD

Hong02

Jan 15, 2018
i'm still playing through this game, but can anyone recommend ntr games with similar story depth? Like actually seeing the relationship between the protagonist and LI before the ntr and corruption starts? Seeing the relationship build instead of jsut being told "they're man and wife" makes it feel a lot more intense when you get to the corruption, cheating, and ntr parts. I've read stories with it, but this is the first game i've come across with it.
I recommend trying Kodoku the Successor by [305 LABO], is very similar to this but way better because Ntr is avoidable and is not forced on you.
Btw watch out for tons of horror image and QTE he'll.

KeroKero007

Jan 1, 2019
At the end of the story when Kuru returns to his original time and runs to the beach after meeting his child, is Umi still a woman who has gone through all of NTR's moments or is she a woman who is loyal to Kuru and never goes through NTR?

Last edited:

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
anyone know how to trigger banka scene? the heroine corruption is already around 1k and i keep bringing the bastard around but his scene is never triggered

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
ULMF version

Code:
Original size of images: 1.9G (2,024,285,440 bytes)
Current size of images:  130M (136,303,732 bytes) ~7%
Original size of movies: 1.4G (1,463,613,739 bytes)
Current size of movies:  143M (149,436,410 bytes) ~10%
Original size of sounds: 473M (495,660,375 bytes)
Current size of sounds:  117M (121,737,134 bytes) ~25%
Original size of www:    3.9G (4,179,108,562 bytes)
Current size of www:     500M (524,265,514 bytes) ~13%
Does it 64bit? Cant start game. can u make 32bit?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
A little Bit of a late reply here.

Short answer:

No, I 100% do not think that the creator made a mistake with the themes they were trying express, I am very experienced with console J-RPGs, Anime and Manga and some of those types of scenes make up a huge part of scenes I treasure and remember the most. The creator had the right framework here but made poor design and writing decisions that killed the game.

Extended answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Been prepping to play this game. And here you dropped this bomb on me.
So, even with an ending where MC manages not to lose, there still aren't any h-scenes for him ? Talk about useless choices and blueballing.
If it is as mentioned above, then thank you my man, save me a bit of time.

Reactions: Ragingrager

LocherUnited

Apr 15, 2020
I wanted to ask if the game is actually completely translated? After the first part and beginning at playing Umi's part, the game completely switched to japanese. Like the entire east side of the village. I am playing the compressed version right now.

RainSword

Feb 22, 2019
At the end of the story when Kuru returns to his original time and runs to the beach after meeting his child, is Umi still a woman who has gone through all of NTR's moments or is she a woman who is loyal to Kuru and never goes through NTR?
My eng is bad. But that is she(never goes through NTR), maybe (I believe in this) everythings we know is a illustration which created by a monster in 1st arc main fell off. And she was stuck inside that monster until the true-pure-ending happen, we save her with white cat. So believe me that is truely-true-pure-ending. It heals my soul too.

croPath

May 10, 2017
I wanted to ask if the game is actually completely translated? After the first part and beginning at playing Umi's part, the game completely switched to japanese. Like the entire east side of the village. I am playing the compressed version right now.
its broken division so its neither translated nor fully MTLed due to incompetence

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
So this game its not pure love ending at all ? honestly this game was heartwarming for sure

Dec 26, 2019
Final Feedback on the game:
The MC has no H-scenes in this game, the NTR is unavoidable. The game itself is basically linear, you can skip to part 3, play until the true end and all the NTR is completely undone and you have a good end. There is no "Pure Love" in this game, even though the game is being advertised as such on DLsite.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes