RPGM Completed WIP Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

HeyUgurr

Mar 31, 2018
My save ! Unlock all CG Not finish, If want can go anywhere and finish it!

This's begin Sea rought !
Save files don't work that way. You also need to upload the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files. I would be happy if you upload it. :HideThePain:

kissciiti

Mar 7, 2021
Sorry in advance - I don't speak Vietnamese so this will be put through Google Translate.

Magical Power increases with erotic actions. It increases when Banka (the Chief's son) gropes Umi while they're walking around, it increases when he sexually harasses and rapes her during battle, and it increases with sex scenes. There are sex scenes with several characters in the village, but to activate those you need alchemy items sold in the big town. There are also sex scenes with the Armorer, at the weapons shop, with the man who sells monster parts at the alchemy shop, and at the resterant if you work there. You can also go into the Red Light Zone to sell your body, which is a great way to raise magical power.

Xin lỗi trước - tôi không nói được tiếng Việt nên việc này sẽ được chuyển qua Google Dịch.

Sức mạnh Ma thuật tăng lên với các hành động khiêu dâm. Nó tăng lên khi Banka (con trai của Chief) sờ soạng Umi khi họ đang đi dạo xung quanh, nó tăng lên khi anh ta quấy rối tình dục và cưỡng hiếp cô trong trận chiến, và nó tăng lên với các cảnh quan hệ tình dục. Có những cảnh quan hệ tình dục với một số nhân vật trong làng, nhưng để kích hoạt những nhân vật đó, bạn cần những vật phẩm giả kim được bán ở thị trấn lớn. Ngoài ra còn có các cảnh quan hệ tình dục với Armorer, tại cửa hàng vũ khí, với người đàn ông bán các bộ phận quái vật ở cửa hàng giả kim, và với người phục vụ nếu bạn làm việc ở đó. Bạn cũng có thể đi vào Red Light Zone để bán cơ thể của mình, đây là một cách tuyệt vời để nâng cao sức mạnh phép thuật.
Sorry in advance - I don't speak Vietnamese so this will be put through Google Translate.

Magical Power increases with erotic actions. It increases when Banka (the Chief's son) gropes Umi while they're walking around, it increases when he sexually harasses and rapes her during battle, and it increases with sex scenes. There are sex scenes with several characters in the village, but to activate those you need alchemy items sold in the big town. There are also sex scenes with the Armorer, at the weapons shop, with the man who sells monster parts at the alchemy shop, and at the resterant if you work there. You can also go into the Red Light Zone to sell your body, which is a great way to raise magical power.

Xin lỗi trước - tôi không nói được tiếng Việt nên việc này sẽ được chuyển qua Google Dịch.

Sức mạnh Ma thuật tăng lên với các hành động khiêu dâm. Nó tăng lên khi Banka (con trai của Chief) sờ soạng Umi khi họ đang đi dạo xung quanh, nó tăng lên khi anh ta quấy rối tình dục và cưỡng hiếp cô trong trận chiến, và nó tăng lên với các cảnh quan hệ tình dục. Có những cảnh quan hệ tình dục với một số nhân vật trong làng, nhưng để kích hoạt những nhân vật đó, bạn cần những vật phẩm giả kim được bán ở thị trấn lớn. Ngoài ra còn có các cảnh quan hệ tình dục với Armorer, tại cửa hàng vũ khí, với người đàn ông bán các bộ phận quái vật ở cửa hàng giả kim, và với người phục vụ nếu bạn làm việc ở đó. Bạn cũng có thể đi vào Red Light Zone để bán cơ thể của mình, đây là một cách tuyệt vời để nâng cao sức mạnh phép thuật.
thank you <3

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
NTR and depressing stuff in general gets harder to stomach when you realize real life isn't much better and you just want to see something nice happen for once even if completely fictional

Reactions: bucefala and sonhot

lesergg55

Feb 25, 2019
Man ... I actually almost cry for hentai story.

I'm a big fan of NTR and Romance build before NTR are really my taste

but this game story really beyond then it but i love it. i'm might addicted to this feeling.

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
i'm still playing through this game, but can anyone recommend ntr games with similar story depth? Like actually seeing the relationship between the protagonist and LI before the ntr and corruption starts? Seeing the relationship build instead of jsut being told "they're man and wife" makes it feel a lot more intense when you get to the corruption, cheating, and ntr parts. I've read stories with it, but this is the first game i've come across with it.

Jun 1, 2017
i'm still playing through this game, but can anyone recommend ntr games with similar story depth?
So, I regretfully have few recommendations that are as deep as the story is in Sanctuary, nor that spend as much time developing the relationships of the main characters before tearing them apart.

That said, I'd personally recommend Knights of Messiah, by Doujin Circle Gyuu, as like Sanctuary it has a significant amount of story building and gameplay before any hentai shows up, beyond a little bit of groping.

I also recommend Beloved Wife Inseminated, as that game has a variety of interesting and developed NTR scenarios, which means you can adjust the level of cucking to your preferred limits.

I further recommend Consort Elaine - My Beloved Must Bed the King, I further recommend "For the Kingdom, a Wife has Babymaking Sex with the King" as it is a netorare game that borders on netorase, which is interesting to me from a story point of view. It's interesting in that the eponymous wife must have sex with the King, and have his children, but at no point does she lose her love for the protagonist, and doesn't particularly like her situation. The protagonist is fully aware of the situation, and in fact as an alchemist is required to assist with the process by brewing fertility potions to assist with the breeding, which he resents.

Just a few recommendations off the top of my head.

EDIT: Sorry, I actually got the titles confused like a fool. I did some checking, and I actually meant to say by Suzuya, instead of , which is less impressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: gazlene

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
So, I regretfully have few recommendations that are as deep as the story is in Sanctuary, nor that spend as much time developing the relationships of the main characters before tearing them apart.

That said, I'd personally recommend Knights of Messiah, by Doujin Circle Gyuu, as like Sanctuary it has a significant amount of story building and gameplay before any hentai shows up, beyond a little bit of groping.

I also recommend Beloved Wife Inseminated, as that game has a variety of interesting and developed NTR scenarios, which means you can adjust the level of cucking to your preferred limits.

i further recommend Consort Elaine - My Beloved Must Bed the King, as it is a netorare game that borders on netorase, which is interesting to me from a story point of view. It's interesting in that the eponymous Elaine must have sex with the King, and have his children, but at no point does she lose her love for the protagonist, and doesn't particularly like her situation. The protagonist is fully aware of the situation, and in fact as an alchemist is required to assist with the process by brewing fertility potions to assist with the breeding, which he resents.

Just a few recommendations off the top of my head.
is there an english or english mtl of Consort elaine? a quick search just shows jp versions, and nothing on f95. figured i'd ask before searching harder in a couple days.

Jun 1, 2017
is there an english or english mtl of Consort elaine? a quick search just shows jp versions, and nothing on f95. figured i'd ask before searching harder in a couple days.
Sorry, I actually got the titles confused like a fool. I did some checking, and I actually meant to say by Suzuya.

As far as I know, nobody's published a translation project for it yet, sorry to say. There's a , but it's only discussing the game.

Reactions: gazlene
Oct 6, 2018
is there too many mind controls? cuz if there is I hate that thing. I mean it takes away the feelings so its hard to say it is corruption since its mind control and character doesnt know what is happening cuz of that

Jun 1, 2017
A question to the people who played it - is all the NTR reluctant/coercion/drunk/rape content, or can you actually turn the heroine into a willing slut?
The heroine can be turned into a willing slut, but only at the tail end of routes. For example, with the Banka corruption/NTR route, Umi is at first unwilling to show herself and what she's become to Umi. She begins to change, however, and by the end of the route is enthusiastically flaunting her debauchery. For the most part, outside of those kind of end-route events, the NTR involves coercion or implied coercion.

is there too many mind controls? cuz if there is I hate that thing. I mean it takes away the feelings so its hard to say it is corruption since its mind control and character doesnt know what is happening cuz of that
There is mind control, but it's not the way the heroine is broken. Mind control is used to control the other villagers, and is used to threaten Umi into compliance by forcing the other villagers to put knives to their throats. Another threat is that if she doesn't go along with what Sifu the Wizard wants, Kuru her husband will be murdered by a mind controlled villager in his sleep and her house will be burnt down. In terms of the heroine herself, however, she isn't mind controlled into compliance, but mind control is used to soften her up. For example, she's got a compulsion where every time Banka gropes her or whatnot, she likes it a bit more, hence the corruption ticking up. During battle, if she gets too hot and bothered, she slips into a trance state, which is when Banka helps himself to her pussy. Apart from that, she's fully in control of her mind and body.

Oct 6, 2018
The heroine can be turned into a willing slut, but only at the tail end of routes. For example, with the Banka corruption/NTR route, Umi is at first unwilling to show herself and what she's become to Umi. She begins to change, however, and by the end of the route is enthusiastically flaunting her debauchery. For the most part, outside of those kind of end-route events, the NTR involves coercion or implied coercion.

There is mind control, but it's not the way the heroine is broken. Mind control is used to control the other villagers, and is used to threaten Umi into compliance by forcing the other villagers to put knives to their throats. Another threat is that if she doesn't go along with what Sifu the Wizard wants, Kuru her husband will be murdered by a mind controlled villager in his sleep and her house will be burnt down. In terms of the heroine herself, however, she isn't mind controlled into compliance, but mind control is used to soften her up. For example, she's got a compulsion where every time Banka gropes her or whatnot, she likes it a bit more, hence the corruption ticking up. During battle, if she gets too hot and bothered, she slips into a trance state, which is when Banka helps himself to her pussy. Apart from that, she's fully in control of her mind and body.
hey that was a good answer I love it thank you man you answered all the question I had in my mind lol Im gonna give it a try now thanks mate you can have my all likes

Jun 1, 2017
hey that was a good answer I love it thank you man you answered all the question I had in my mind lol Im gonna give it a try now thanks mate you can have my all likes
If I can make a recommendation? If you've got the ability to download both, you might want to try my manual translation of the first arc, before using the MTL for the second arc and later. It makes it easier to understand what the game's trying to do.

The manual translation also has the memory events translated as well, if you want to watch how Umi is corrupted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.SpacePenguin
Oct 6, 2018
If I can make a recommendation? If you've got the ability to download both, you might want to try my manual translation of the first arc, before using the MTL for the second arc and later. It makes it easier to understand what the game's trying to do.

The manual translation also has the memory events translated as well, if you want to watch how Umi is corrupted.
I would like to try that thank you

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes