RPGM Completed WIP Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
okay so i've managed to play through part of the game and it's working fine so far :) so maybe link it to the first page for others who's gotten that really odd issue with the light4 file?
Here is the deal, It's not a problem with OP necessarily because I have the Light4 file right here and downloaded from OP also.
Either you lost that file because it got corrupted during download/extract, or one of the mirrors was missing the file.
Did you get the compressed version?

Jun 1, 2017
So I am stuck when I first get to the castle town, I met with the king and now can't go in thone room anymore cause mc says he isn't useful. I have no idea where to go, the hints are all in Japanese for me so... haaaaaalp.
hewhocumsbynight
You are going to want to go out into the town. You'll try to leave, and the characters will say something about being tired. Go to the inn in the town, and stay the night. The next morning, when they mention something about breakfast, head northeast from the inn to the fruit stand.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Here is the deal, It's not a problem with OP necessarily because I have the Light4 file right here and downloaded from OP also.
Either you lost that file because it got corrupted during download/extract, or one of the mirrors was missing the file.
Did you get the compressed version?
the gofile DL mirror and i DIDN'T say it was a issue with the OP's UL <.< just that they might want to put the DL link for the light4 file in the opening post for anyone else who MIGHT have the file missing due to extraction error/corruption FFS

kissciiti

Mar 7, 2021
[QUOTE = "hewhocumsbynight, bài đăng: 7011241, thành viên: 50429"]
Bạn cần có được sức mạnh phép thuật của mình trên 100, 200 hoặc 300. Đó là những cánh cổng cho các sự kiện nghi lễ với Sifu the Wizard.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Làm thế nào tôi có thể nâng cao sức mạnh phép thuật? Tôi đã thấy số liệu thống kê nhưng nó không thay đổi và cấp độ không thay đổi

How can I enhance magic power? I have seen statistics but it does not change and levels unchanged

Last edited by a moderator:

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
anyone has the good ending save file ? if yes i will be very appreciated bc i'm not brave enough to watch male prog suffer although im a fan of NTR (i did play in jap but stopped when she became pros in the town dark place)

Jun 1, 2017
[QUOTE = "hewhocumsbynight, bài đăng: 7011241, thành viên: 50429"]
Bạn cần có được sức mạnh phép thuật của mình trên 100, 200 hoặc 300. Đó là những cánh cổng cho các sự kiện nghi lễ với Sifu the Wizard.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Làm thế nào tôi có thể nâng cao sức mạnh phép thuật? Tôi đã thấy số liệu thống kê nhưng nó không thay đổi và cấp độ không thay đổi
Sorry in advance - I don't speak Vietnamese so this will be put through Google Translate.

Magical Power increases with erotic actions. It increases when Banka (the Chief's son) gropes Umi while they're walking around, it increases when he sexually harasses and rapes her during battle, and it increases with sex scenes. There are sex scenes with several characters in the village, but to activate those you need alchemy items sold in the big town. There are also sex scenes with the Armorer, at the weapons shop, with the man who sells monster parts at the alchemy shop, and at the resterant if you work there. You can also go into the Red Light Zone to sell your body, which is a great way to raise magical power.

Xin lỗi trước - tôi không nói được tiếng Việt nên việc này sẽ được chuyển qua Google Dịch.

Sức mạnh Ma thuật tăng lên với các hành động khiêu dâm. Nó tăng lên khi Banka (con trai của Chief) sờ soạng Umi khi họ đang đi dạo xung quanh, nó tăng lên khi anh ta quấy rối tình dục và cưỡng hiếp cô trong trận chiến, và nó tăng lên với các cảnh quan hệ tình dục. Có những cảnh quan hệ tình dục với một số nhân vật trong làng, nhưng để kích hoạt những nhân vật đó, bạn cần những vật phẩm giả kim được bán ở thị trấn lớn. Ngoài ra còn có các cảnh quan hệ tình dục với Armorer, tại cửa hàng vũ khí, với người đàn ông bán các bộ phận quái vật ở cửa hàng giả kim, và với người phục vụ nếu bạn làm việc ở đó. Bạn cũng có thể đi vào Red Light Zone để bán cơ thể của mình, đây là một cách tuyệt vời để nâng cao sức mạnh phép thuật.

Reactions: kissciiti

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
the gofile DL mirror and i DIDN'T say it was a issue with the OP's UL <.< just that they might want to put the DL link for the light4 file in the opening post for anyone else who MIGHT have the file missing due to extraction error/corruption FFS
But if corruption was the culprint ANY file could be missing.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Oh I agree. NTR usually hurts my soul. Usually. Sometimes I can get behind NTR stuff. Doesn't help that NTR stuff typically looks better than other games. Very conflicting. I'm all for a good story though, even NTR. But yes this NTR is unavoidable yet isn't final in this. Def raises it above typical NTR for me. Its actually nice to talk about this stuff without bashing on it like I've seen before on other games.
I actually somewhat enjoy NTR doujins and animation, because it's easy to not associate yourself with it.

The thing with games on the other hand is that you are pretty much automatically put in the protagonists shoes, whether you want it or not, and it's way harder to distance yourself from and not feel bad about it, unless it's actually your fetish.

It's not as bad, if you play as the "bad guys", who steal the girl, or even as the girl, who gets stolen away, since technically the "bad thing" is not happening to you, but someone else.

So I personally don't like to play games where you can play as the cucked one, if it doesn't have a pure love route that doesn't include NTR. I did enjoy RaiOhGar from GapTax though, because you can technically ignore the male protagonist for most of the game and he's also kind of an idiot :')

I also agree that a lot of NTR games just have too good CG to ignore them completely... But in those cases you can always rip the CG and ignore the story, I guess :p

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
Jun 1, 2017
I did enjoy RaiOhGar from GapTax though, because you can technically ignore the male protagonist for most of the game and he's also kind of an idiot :')
RaiOhGar is one of my favorite H-games! NTR or otherwise. I guess I've just got a thing for redheads, but, hey, who doesn't?

Y'know, RaiOhGar is one of relatively few NTR games I've played where I was openly enthusiastic for the male protagonist to get cucked. He's just so stupid, so oblivious, that I want him to suffer. Seriously, the fact that when he almost realizes something is wrong, he deliberately chooses not to think about it, or deflects the thought with excuses he makes up on his own... Ugh.

It would have just taken a single iota of awareness, a gram of interest in trying to figure out why his wife was looking and feeling so bad... The idiot deserved what he got.

By the way, RaiOhGar actually does have a pure love route. It's even got a touching scene, a nice little redemptive bit that was pretty nicely translated by Kagura.

Reactions: Iblis2150

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
RaiOhGar is one of my favorite H-games! NTR or otherwise. I guess I've just got a thing for redheads, but, hey, who doesn't?

Y'know, RaiOhGar is one of relatively few NTR games I've played where I was openly enthusiastic for the male protagonist to get cucked. He's just so stupid, so oblivious, that I want him to suffer. Seriously, the fact that when he almost realizes something is wrong, he deliberately chooses not to think about it, or deflects the thought with excuses he makes up on his own... Ugh.

It would have just taken a single iota of awareness, a gram of interest in trying to figure out why his wife was looking and feeling so bad... The idiot deserved what he got.

By the way, RaiOhGar actually does have a pure love route. It's even got a touching scene, a nice little redemptive bit that was pretty nicely translated by Kagura.
Yeah, I played through all of it :p
I just like the art style that GapTax use for their games, so I gave it a shot, even though it was NTR, and ended up enjoying it.
But yeah it's easy to dismiss the cuck part in that game, because the male protag he's really just too oblivious and stupid to properly empathize with him :')

Naughty Otter

Jul 4, 2017
the building of history in this game is marvelous, shame that the translation is not that good but, meh with time and patience you can decipher the context and the real messages, this one goes to one of my favorites games

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Y'know, RaiOhGar is one of relatively few NTR games I've played where I was openly enthusiastic for the male protagonist to get cucked. He's just so stupid, so oblivious, that I want him to suffer.
That's part of the NTR fetish in most games, to see an oblivious guy not even noticing his girl coming home with an ass full of cum.
Raiougaa was good but my favorite so far was probably Boy hero ken ~haunted house investigation~

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
can anyone tell me how to defeat the unlimited army? i'm struck after reaching the village only to face a large army but cant surrender...
Are you talking about the part where Sifu the Wizard comes to invade the village with all of the Kingdom's soldiers?

Just keep running into the soldiers. They count as mob enemies, meaning they'll die after you touch them. After you kill enough in each wave, that wave ends and the next wave comes. There are three or four waves, I forget, and you can just run through them. You don't need to surrender or anything else.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes