RPGM Completed WIP Sanctuary of Promise and Contract - Even if I'm Cuckolded [Final] [8x40]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 1, 2017
It's really a shame though, because the first part was made so elegantly. I would prefer it if it was all kept at the same pace as the first part, but gave you more freedom in the sense of wondering around and perhaps seeing the wife being unfaithful in unreachable places, and perhaps getting some scene, while completing quests (like at the point where the 3 travel together).
Did you play to the part where the Redemption Story arc begins? It somewhat returns to the more directed, plot heavy feel of the first arc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Did you play to the part where the Redemption Story arc begins? It somewhat returns to the more directed, plot heavy feel of the first arc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't play that part at all. I honestly thought that another dev took over the project after the first part lmao, and I was more interested in the first dev's vision.

Jun 1, 2017
I didn't play that part at all. I honestly thought that another dev took over the project after the first part lmao, and I was more interested in the first dev's vision.
Ah. Well, if you don't like the game, I won't say you should keep playing, but I do think the back third of the game is pretty good too. And as far as I know, this was all 8x40 - he's a circle of one. That said, he did spend two years making this game, so maybe his *vision* changed over time.

Reactions: Onedge

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
By the way, I posted another Mega link on ULMF. This one only contains the data and some of the translated pictures. If you've already got the MTL version, you might want to try dropping some of the data into your folder. It's pretty lightweight, only 20 mb, so it shouldn't be as inconvenient as downloading the whole game would be.

Don't drop the pictures in, though. The game currently requires the images to be encrypted into the RPGMaker native format, so it wouldn't be able to read the PNGs.
Hey, can you tell me which part of the data files (or json files) that I have to copy (the one you translated) to this version?
I mean, if I copy-paste everything from there, then it will overwrite everything, including the untranslated lines.

BTW, is this game has Battle Fuck? I saw one of the screenshot has it, but I'm not that sure.

Jun 1, 2017
Hey, can you tell me which part of the data files (or json files) that I have to copy (the one you translated) to this version?
I mean, if I copy-paste everything from there, then it will overwrite everything, including the untranslated lines.

BTW, is this game has Battle Fuck? I saw one of the screenshot has it, but I'm not that sure.
Sorry, I'd have to get back to you on that. There's a shitload of maps and events, and I've edited various things far and wide.

Arc 2 has battle-fucking, if you have Banka in your party. When you fight rapist monsters, marked with hearts, you can have Banka sexually harass Umi while she's trying to fight off the monster. Be careful because until you level up Banka, Umi can kill the monster faster then he can molest her into submission, so you might just want to have her Guard instead of attacking.

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
i some walthotrow for a good ending i love ntr games wht the husband or the boyfriends is a idiot, but this hurt becouse is not a bad main charecter he relly cara about .

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
Jun 1, 2017
i some walthotrow for a good ending i love ntr games wht the husband or the boyfriends is a idiot, but this hurt becouse is not a bad main charecter he relly cara about .
Take heart! Sanctuary does have a happy ending... If you can reach it. Umi will have to suffer a great deal before she earns her happy ending, though.

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
It's mostly about the feel bad factor for me.

While there are H-games with a decent story, and the devs of this game seem to have put some effort into making up an actual story (which is somewhat rare for H-games), being at the receiving end of NTR just makes me and probably a lot of people feel bad, which automatically makes a game less entertaining and approachable.

It's like when The Last Of Us 2 got released, which was a god damn depressing game, and the lead dev or whatever literally said that the game isn't meant to be fun or some bs along those lines.

I guess what I wanna say is that there's certain expectations that people have, when they play games and I think mostly that's to have fun or enjoy themselves and not to be depressed after playing them :')

I'd probably play the game, if there would be a way to get the "good" ending without going for the NTR routes, but as far as I've gathered it's an important part of the game, since the "pure love route" only seems to be the redemption thing.
Oh I agree. NTR usually hurts my soul. Usually. Sometimes I can get behind NTR stuff. Doesn't help that NTR stuff typically looks better than other games. Very conflicting. I'm all for a good story though, even NTR. But yes this NTR is unavoidable yet isn't final in this. Def raises it above typical NTR for me. Its actually nice to talk about this stuff without bashing on it like I've seen before on other games.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
okay so tried extracting this twice once with 7zip and the other with winrar and both times i've gotten a error/file corruption with light4 anyone know if this is caused by a hidden virus or just a error in the file .zip packing?

Jun 1, 2017
okay so tried extracting this twice once with 7zip and the other with winrar and both times i've gotten a error/file corruption with light4 anyone know if this is caused by a hidden virus or just a error in the file .zip packing?
I haven't had any problem with it. Do you remember what the path to the broken file was? What folder it was in?

Beyond Birthday

Feb 6, 2019
So I am stuck when I first get to the castle town, I met with the king and now can't go in thone room anymore cause mc says he isn't useful. I have no idea where to go, the hints are all in Japanese for me so... haaaaaalp.
hewhocumsbynight

mooncake013

Aug 29, 2017
I'm really tired of having the pregnancy tag amount to cuck games with preggo bad ends.
Yeah, I know what you mean. If there's pregnancy tag I expect it to be in the gameplay, because if it's only an ending then why would I even bother? Imo games where preg is only in the ending shouldn't have the tag.

Reactions: HikariNova
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes