Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 792 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 788 28.2%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,188 42.6%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 442 15.8%

• Total voters

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
The endings continued in SnowStorm is the M/R/N. The one where the MC goes through the portal and is transported to the Viking age.

The P ending so be continued in the next game, the steampunk one. You can find both of the MC's children (Lex and Lana) in the previews. So in this scenario, SnowStorm never happened.
Ok thanks for the infos.

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
GleenXstudio There's a bug when going for ending T while having higher romance score with Rion. After the sandstorm animation the game skips the beginning of ending T and starts at the BJ scene. Looking at the script file then at the end of the code sequence under "GIVE THE STONE, THE AMULET AND THE BOOK TO MADDIE." it says "jump END_T" but probably should be "jump END_RN" instead like it is when you go for ending T when you have higher romance score with Nora. I'm attaching the save file too (saved right before the sandstorm animation). View attachment 6-3-LT1.save

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
GleenXstudio There's a bug when going for ending T while having higher romance score with Rion. After the sandstorm animation the game skips the beginning of ending T and starts at the BJ scene. Looking at the script file then at the end of the code sequence under "GIVE THE STONE, THE AMULET AND THE BOOK TO MADDIE." it says "jump END_T" but probably should be "jump END_RN" instead like it is when you go for ending T when you have higher romance score with Nora. I'm attaching the save file too (saved right before the sandstorm animation). View attachment 2710478
You're right and it's indeed the adjustment to solve that.
Thanks for the report. I'll make a patch shortly

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
GleenXstudio Bothering you again . Not really a bug this time but something that probably needs adjustment. There's a choice near the end of Maddie's path that requires at least 3 mystical points to unlock:
Screenshot (1378).png
However, in order to follow Maddie's path, we can't have more than 2 mystical points since that would lock the "Don't shoot" choice and there's no more opportunities after that to gain those points either.
Screenshot (1377).png
I had to add points in the console to accept Anubis' deal for now.

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
what kind of ntr does this have? i like realistic ntr like if someones in a relationship obv they fk, but dont like random douche takes all the girls.

Reactions: Ancient Devil

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
There was one, but it was for old version of this game.
GleenX Studio or anyone that reads this, is there any chance a walkthrough mod could be made for this game please or is it to late? But it would be really helpful and make it even more enjoyable to um......Cheat?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
GleenX Studio or anyone that reads this, is there any chance a walkthrough mod could be made for this game please or is it to late? But it would be really helpful and make it even more enjoyable to um......Cheat?
I noticed there are quite a few people asking the same thing, so today I decided to do one. Here are a few screenshots to show how it will look:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully it should only take a few days to complete and I'll make a new post when it's finished.

Last edited:

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I noticed there are quite a few people asking the same thing, so today I decided to do one. Here are a few screenshots to show how it will look:
Hopefully it should only take a few days to complete and I'll make a new post when it's finished.
You legend! You can hold your head high as your tireless work will help and enable many a person in their quest for lust and perversion! So thank you kindly :)

Reactions: dblck2k21
May 13, 2018
I'm tweaking some variables via saveeditonline; each LI seems to have 4 numerical relationship variables for the MC, but I can't tell what one of them is short for.

Using Rion, the variables are r_lust, r_romance, r_score, and r_sum. Lust and romance are obvious (though I can't tell if it's % or just a 1-10ish integer), and score seems to follow the % visible onscreen.

Anybody know what the "sum" variable represents?

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
I'm tweaking some variables via saveeditonline; each LI seems to have 4 numerical relationship variables for the MC, but I can't tell what one of them is short for.

Using Rion, the variables are r_lust, r_romance, r_score, and r_sum. Lust and romance are obvious (though I can't tell if it's % or just a 1-10ish integer), and score seems to follow the % visible onscreen.

Anybody know what the "sum" variable represents?
sum is a combination of both lust and romance, and it only gets used on day 3 at the oasis, and even then, it's only used to determine a few lines of dialogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Totila

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Here is my complete walkthrough mod for the full game (version 2.01) . When you start a new game you will be asked to make a choice out of 5 options. You can either choose one of the 4 main branches, or choose not to use the walkthrough for that playthrough.

The mod is fully adaptable and will change it's course depending on the endings you have already obtained, and has been thoroughly tested for every possible story branch.

For more detailed information, see the attached text file.

To install it, simply extract the archive and copy the contents to the 'game' folder replacing the scripts.rpa file in the process. Don't forget to backup the original file incase you decide you want to remove the mod.

Edit - July 28, 2023: I re-upped the mod after restoring the ability to rename the MC. It should still work perfectly well with the character rename mod by TheXXXMan, which can be found in this post Here

Last edited:

dblck2k21

Aug 14, 2021
Here is a Gallery unlock mod. This will create a button on each ending/scene menu after clicking the girls character icons on the Main Menu. The button will give you the option to unlock all of the chosen characters endings or scenes, and re-lock the scenes/endings you haven't seen yet. It also has the option to completely reset all endings/scenes for the chosen character (This option cannot be restored, but the 'Unlock All' button will still work as intended)

As usual, just place the file in the 'Game' folder.

Last edited:

Techno1011

Jul 18, 2022
HELP I am stuck with SnowStorm and making repeat to picking a person from sand storm and I don't know hat to do HELP

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes