eddiedawes

Jan 13, 2022
This feels like it's been a while since the dev's heart has been in it. The loyalty path disappeared, straight path disappeared, choices barely matter or are nonexistent, random new dudes show up to contrive out sex scenes. All the usual telltales of someone just clocking in what they gotta do. No disrespect to the dev, it happens to the best of us, I just hope they find their passion again.

Reactions: gallico

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Came, hoping the loyalty path was fixed. Lol. Silly me...

To be clear, it seems to me that people's problem (Apart from saves becoming useless) is that they're given meaningless/fake choices that change nothing. What people wanted was a game with a GOOD loyalty path, even if it had the least CGs, as long as it's a good story about overcoming adversity. Then they're restart and play a different route.

But all that is out the window for awhile now. And the paths that are in the game are lackluster tbh.

An example of a game that does all these things right is Good Girl Gone Bad. I skipped over that game because of the screenshots many a times, until I finally decided to give it a go. GGGB is a very good game that does everything this one does but better.

666terror666

Oct 26, 2020
Plus its too quick. In like one week the girl went from virgin to rotten street whore. I liked it up to the part where she fucked Johnny first and told her cuckfriend. Dev should have stayed on that level for a while. But he gave her a new partner every day and she did anal with her mothers lover, willingly, knowingly. Thats just too much too soon

3.50 star(s) 12 Votes