Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I;m trying to do the 11 level labyrinth. I'm on level 7 its teh second floor that has the colour switches and I'm completely stuck.

I can either pull the yellow,red or blue switch but still can't get to another switch before i'm blocked off.

I went straight their after the game opened up, is there any prerequisite i need? Every other floor has been dead simple.

Edit**

Sometimes when you pull a switch a set of blocks will be replaced with a pair of enemies. If you kill these, then when you switch the colour back the blocks where the enemies appeared will o longer be there.

Last edited:
Reactions: mackb and hecknuts

Mimidu01

Jan 25, 2018
i just cant pla ythe game a black screen pops up and it immediately closes anyone knows how to deal with this?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Hard to beat the enemy...the enemy so powerful they have infinite health

galspanic

Jun 6, 2019
I want to contribute to this community, so here you're a small graphics patch. It just increases bust size of Ellen when she leans to the front :love:, and add much bigger milk tanks and uncensored graphics and other stuff to the best scene of the game (at least for me) which is EV019 :). Here you are the link:

Just unzip the contents of the file to the main installation folder and overwrite.

Regards and feel free to change or distribute.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
any save final?

it's so hard for fight with catipillar, even you plan out the AP -___-

forumash

Jul 11, 2019
I want to contribute to this community, so here you're a small graphics patch. It just increases bust size of Ellen when she leans to the front :love:, and add much bigger milk tanks and uncensored graphics and other stuff to the best scene of the game (at least for me) which is EV019 :). Here you are the link:

Just unzip the contents of the file to the main installation folder and overwrite.

Regards and feel free to change or distribute.
Thanks for those files, but I tried multiple versions of the game and none of them have any photo files in the installation folder. It's all in some weird other extensions, there's only an audio folder, so nothing to overwrite sadly, meaning it won't work for some of us :/

Kevseymr

Feb 5, 2020
This thing doesn't run it keep saying i'm mising some audio file yes i run in japanese locale (admin too) and use 3 different palce to download and extract it in japanese encoding and it keep saying mising some GODAMM BGM file that doesn't even appear in after a while i just say fuck it and copy all the files (audio and graphic ) from the right rtp into the game file. Still need to test see if anything pops up

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
sometimes I wonder deeply.., why put system clothing in the game, if the MC in the end cannot walk around naked? ... it seems so contradictory and a huge deviation from the original idea of system clothing ... it's like " Hey! lets cook some boiled eggs! but in the end lets throw away the eggs!"

wodthehunter

Mar 26, 2020
any save final?

it's so hard for fight with catipillar, even you plan out the AP -___-
Yeah, no kidding. I dont know if im missing something in the ap system, but I leveled up, and I still couldnt do any damage. After cheating in gold to buy the best weapons in the game it still becomes a grind fest of not being able to hit anything. I'm 90% certain this has to be a troll release.

RandomGuyxxx

Feb 13, 2019
Anybody have a full game file? I tried to download it but it keeps saying that it is missing some audio files

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes