MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I used the extractor to get the graphics folder and everything else in the game, but the game still fizzles out and won't open. It's pretty much a dud for me.

Afrin

Sep 15, 2017
I din't understand how to undress te girl, and what is different at night ?

thx
The first hour of the game is going to be pretty straight forward with not muvh exploration, once you pass that phase, and start to get to explore the game, you can get books about some princess' story or something from the store and other places ( dont remember all of them but it's easy to come across) slowly teaches her to strip ( part by part). As for the day night stuff, certain events appear during the day, certain at night. Plus the exhibition stuff can initially be done at nght ( to get her more comfortable in it)

Reactions: CaiNanE

HagMyStash

Dec 23, 2017
I have got to be missing something, where the heck is the Lakeside Inn in the original town? After killing the bugs, Im pretty sure she said its south, but the only things South are three houses with no doors, and and 2 empty fields (the meeting place with the 2 boys/tool shop guy, and then the road that leads out of town)

Afrin

Sep 15, 2017
I have got to be missing something, where the heck is the Lakeside Inn in the original town? After killing the bugs, Im pretty sure she said its south, but the only things South are three houses with no doors, and and 2 empty fields (the meeting place with the 2 boys/tool shop guy, and then the road that leads out of town)
It's out of town, To reach it, go left and a bit up until you find a lake, theres a big enough inn next to the lake, fo reference, theres also a rahter public bathplace there as well just below the inn

HagMyStash

Dec 23, 2017
It's out of town, To reach it, go left and a bit up until you find a lake, theres a big enough inn next to the lake, fo reference, theres also a rahter public bathplace there as well just below the inn
Ahh, I found it now, thanks

Reactions: Afrin

Extrauser

Nov 23, 2017
I cant figure out how to get more VIT during battle. How do you eat the food? No menu ever pops up when I am in battle. So I loose against the tree ent and cant proceed.

Afrin

Sep 15, 2017
I cant figure out how to get more VIT during battle. How do you eat the food? No menu ever pops up when I am in battle. So I loose against the tree ent and cant proceed.
The ent fight is meant to be a bit tough as i recall, and I dont think you can straight up recover VIT during battle ( I might be wrong since it had been a while since I played) but You could just do what i did and focus on Attack and Evasion only ( max out on evasion as much as possible and do as much damage without going too high) and maybe level a bit, though it shouldn't be too necessary. Personally, minus some certain cases, I've always found it better to evade than to defend.

MoiBis

May 26, 2017
Don't know why, but the mega link won't download more than 3%. I was also refused access to doko. Zippy was unplayable, said RGSS102E.dll could not be found, and nothing fixed it. Trying the coka link now, hopefully it works.
Edit : Nope, it doesn't... Same dll error. Gonna try on another computer later then.

Reactions: Popcorn01

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
Don't know why, but the mega link won't download more than 3%. I was also refused access to doko. Zippy was unplayable, said RGSS102E.dll could not be found, and nothing fixed it. Trying the coka link now, hopefully it works.
Edit : Nope, it doesn't... Same dll error. Gonna try on another computer later then.
try download RPG maker XP, sorry dude my english is not good :cry:
link

Deybu

Nov 23, 2018
The graphics folder is missing, thus making it impossible to play the game. Fix pls.

BigHairy

Jun 1, 2017
ah, sangeki of gear. Good game. Still makes me laugh though how her tits make her lose control so easily.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
At a loss how this game raved about, the corruption is ridiculous even for a naive rural hick, I should stop this but even though I can beat monsters I cant ward off a decrepit townie or thief I already beaten twice. Its an insult to the good corruption games where you actually have a real story to the downfall with logical reasons for their downfall. Maybe the awakening of a slut but not a corruption game because way she gives in she was already a ho.

Reactions: axelaen

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I cant get the game to start, i get the following error message: "RGSS102E.dll could not be found " when i try to start it with app locale. What am i missing? is it a file or something else?
I have one that is named RGSS102J.dll in the game folder, should i try to rename that? :)

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes