saboxo

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks all for the input about creating a Mac version. I had already tried that before I had asked for the "official" Mac OS. As I said earlier, I had tried to convert it, but I was getting errors. The Mega link of the PC converted just fine, however. Weird world.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
The one thing you have done extremely well is with the characters though. They are all good enough that, potentially if you decide to, they could carry a story on their own.

Obviously Carmen has the most potential but any of them could pull of a good story and even in games I enjoy it's not often I see one where all of them could lead a spin off.
I don't think I've heard anyone say that before, thanks! Duski and I want to take a break from the SR world for our next project, but we might return to it at a later date. For a while we were considering a spin off with Carmen 'training' officers at Brimstone Keep.

Amazing game. Love the sub path. Keep it up.
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

The OP says there's a Mac version. If there is, he's asking a patron to provide it. If there isn't, he's asking the dev to make one.

Making a Mac version of a Ren'py game is simple. The dev needs to check the "Macintosh x86_64" box when building the distribution.
There is Mac version on the Patreon.

how do you send marcus to the woods only scene i am missing gave up trying for it
Choose to lay low at the start of the game, and then avoid the sub route. You should get the option to play a POV scene of Glasha and Markus whether you agree to listen to Carmen negotiate or not.

Reactions: ponyguy

Simple Simon

Mar 25, 2018
I am really enjoying how Roman and his crew feel like just one small piece of a bigger world. I kind of get the feeling like we are just playing through the prologue of a much longer story.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Hey, does anyone know how to unlock the fifth frame (middle one) from page 7 of the Gallary?
It's the only one I have left to unlock and can't find the right combination of choices.

Also, I want to congratulate the author for such a great game. Nice old-fashioned art, an absorbing plot, lovable characters and very refreshing and exciting sex scenes!

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I am really enjoying how Roman and his crew feel like just one small piece of a bigger world. I kind of get the feeling like we are just playing through the prologue of a much longer story.
Thanks! We spent a lot of time discussing the world and its history, the current political climate and such, to give a better backdrop for the story. It's always nice to hear when it shows.

Hey, does anyone know how to unlock the fifth frame (middle one) from page 7 of the Gallary?
It's the only one I have left to unlock and can't find the right combination of choices.

Also, I want to congratulate the author for such a great game. Nice old-fashioned art, an absorbing plot, lovable characters and very refreshing and exciting sex scenes!
I'm pretty sure that's a variation of the negotiation scene which pops up if you've already been sucked off by Carmen and Crow in the dining scene. So lay low at the start of the game, and when you go down to feed Carmen make sure that you tell her to get on her knees. Then the next day, agree to listen to Carmen's offer. You should get the image.

Reactions: slider

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
love the art. would anyone with the skills want to put up cg file? Would really appreciate it. thanks

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How do you send Markus or Crow to the tavern?
For Markus, you want to get supplies from town at the start of the game, and then not swap shifts with Glasha. In Day 2, whether you agree to listen to Carmen or not, you should get the option of a bonus POV scene with Markus in the tavern.

For Crow, do the same as above, and on the night Crow will sneak out. You can either follow her or wait for her to return. Both choices have different art. Then, listen to what Carmen has to say in Day 2 and you should get the option to send Crow to town to whore herself out.

Dusky Hallows

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
How to get these scenes?
Choose to get supplies from town at the start of the game, then when Glasha asks to go to town tell her no, then tell her she can swap shifts with you. At night time, this scene will occur.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes