bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
  1. Kevin fucking Jessica, animated. But it's before Sanji even meets Jessica, so I didn't really count it, even if it's a bit jarring to see.
  2. Kevin attempted to rape Robin before she kicks the shit out of him with her recovered powers.
  3. Maribel has sex with Gary, her fatass husband. It's not really NTR on either's part yet story-wise, but you're still seeing old man having sex as a story event and it's gross.:sick:
Indeed, sounds like an avoid tbh.

Like, isn't the point of X persons adventures... to be about X person, and not others XD

Besides certain Niche's... who enjoys that content? cause you know most if not all of the harem, have no interest in watching another dude have sex with an LI... especially an ugly bastard... cause well, that ain't harem :KEK:

Quite odd that it's unavoidable.
A classic "harem" game it seems, where the harem is simply content within the game, and not a main genre of the game. (i.e. you can't only do a harem play-through).

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
  1. Kevin fucking Jessica, animated. But it's before Sanji even meets Jessica, so I didn't really count it, even if it's a bit jarring to see.
  2. Kevin attempted to rape Robin before she kicks the shit out of him with her recovered powers.
  3. Maribel has sex with Gary, her fatass husband. It's not really NTR on either's part yet story-wise, but you're still seeing old man having sex as a story event and it's gross.:sick:
I never understood this, it makes it seem like the mc/player is omnipresent. I mean this isn't like a movie we play as someone and make decisions for them. Those scenes have nothing to do with the mc how do they help the player?

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Indeed, sounds like an avoid tbh.

Like, isn't the point of X persons adventures... to be about X person, and not others XD

Besides certain Niche's... who enjoys that content? cause you know most if not all of the harem, have no interest in watching another dude have sex with an LI... especially an ugly bastard... cause well, that ain't harem :KEK:

Quite odd that it's unavoidable.
A classic "harem" game it seems, where the harem is simply content within the game, and not a main genre of the game. (i.e. you can't only do a harem play-through).
Sometimes on ones adventure, you come across other people having sex. Your life is always your own adventure, but despite that, other people are still fucking outside of your view. It's not like other people just stop existing outside of your periphery. You see other characters have sex, it's part of the story and it's to add context, it is what it is. It's not rocket science.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomer797

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sometimes on ones adventure, your come across other people having sex. Your life is always your own adventure, but despite that, other people are still fucking outside of your view. It's not like other people just stop existing outside of your periphery. You see other characters have sex, it's part of the story and it's to add context, it is what it is. It's not rocket science.
It isn't other people... it is LIs :KEK:

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes