Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Sanji is finally getting some pussy.
Honestly out of everyone, Sanji really is the best pick for a hentai protagonist, a true balance between serious, handsome, preverted, and funny.
  • Luffy's too much of a bonehead to have any romantic feeling without making it OOC
  • Zoro only ever has interest in those who look like his childhood friend/rival
  • Usopp's design is distracting without his mask, and is overall hard to be taken seriously.
  • Brook is too Brook
  • Chopper is too nice, and you would be absolutely sickening to make him do anything weird in his default form.
  • Jinbe looks like an UB, and people do not like that if we learned anything from Pete being a protag

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Hoooo boy, I just wish this doesn't get abandoned It looks promising almost like Big Long Complex.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Honestly out of everyone, Sanji really is the best pick for a hentai protagonist, a true balance between serious, handsome, preverted, and funny.
  • Luffy's too much of a bonehead to have any romantic feeling without making it OOC
  • Zoro only ever has interest in those who look like his childhood friend/rival
  • Usopp's design is distracting without his mask, and is overall hard to be taken seriously.
  • Brook is too Brook
  • Chopper is too nice, and you would be absolutely sickening to make him do anything weird in his default form.
  • Jinbe looks like an UB, and people do not like that if we learned anything from Pete being a protag
Yeah, I don't know why people keep making parody hentai using Luffy or Zoro but not Sanji when he is the most logical choice.

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
My theory is reverse psychology, he wants it so bad people naturally decline him as the protagonist lol.

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
How will the updates for this work? I see that on patreon they are close to finishing chapter 4. Are we waiting for heroes to send in the new stuff?

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
So the release day for 0.4 is gonna be April 7th... for the 25$ Patreon.

You think someone's gonna take it for the team for the rest of us that don't have the money? Given that no one publicized them anywhere else.
(If the dev isn't hidden within us and ready to nuke whoever did it anyhow)

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Got bored, played through 0.4 in one day, took only an hour and a half tbh.
Here's the save to (most that I consider worthwhile) sex scenes of this update.

Save location:
C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Roaming\Sanji Fantasy Toon Adventure\save
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes