5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Zit9EG.jpg

Overview:
In “Santa Lucia”, you take on the role of a young cat named Ben in his first semester at the University of Santa Lucia. As a child, Ben was prone to crippling headaches and blackouts. One night in his first year of high school, these pains culminated in a terrifying nightmare, which marked the beginning of recurring night terrors which have plagued his life ever since then.

Still, Ben manages to maintain an optimistic view of life, looking forward to the change of pace university has to offer. As you experience Ben's first semester, you'll encounter a wide cast of colorful characters, several of whom you'll be able to pursue a romantic relationship with. However, some nights Ben still has those headaches which caused him so much grief growing up. Will you be able to live your first semester of university to the fullest, or will the pains eventually overwhelm you?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-13
Release Date: 2024-01-02
Developer: Stormsinger Studios - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Build 48 Patreon
Language: English
Other Games: Homecoming - Morenatsu Revisited
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Wolfay69 thanks for the links

_JtofZ.jpg cio4CI.jpg KG8+dg.jpg Am6AbE.jpg k2aPdS.jpg q58PyO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I'm not really "into" this kind of stuff, but the thing is, it still looks good personally, so it still works in place of otherwise gay games. I'm still considering these games as steps forward.

Reactions: RedFox374

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Can i get one furry game with decent art that doesn't have the gay tag? Not homophobic but this is all the furry games we have at this point
Then you're really bad at looking? Here's some examples from Patreon.

(bi options)

But even just around here, there's tons. You know we have a tag search function here, right?

Lost Dignity: Escape from Kusaka
F-Frontier
Automaton Story
Book of Lust
Sex Gods
Law of Love
A Night with Laverne
Date a Mink

And that's with me trying to (mostly outside of Lost Dignity and somewhat Sex Gods) stick to visual novels and stick to games that are entirely or mostly M/F interactions. So I left out a lot of the ones where it's a choose your own protagonist and has equal scenes in that manner.

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
Santa Lucia? O mama mia
The fuck this name has to do with furries, yaoi and lewd stuff.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It's funny because I'm looking for games with gay content, but the only ones I find that are fairly well made are furry, and I'm far from being a zoophile.
That was also my initial thought when I saw this one. There are some amazing 2D artists making furry games. The only problem is that they are making furry games. Nothing against it of course, but the amount of quality gay content that isn't furry or sissification is really lacking.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
Same thoughts as a lot of the people here, it's becoming a bit ridiculous how gay artists seem to be focusing almost completely on furry content. There are THOUSANDS of artists that make amazing art that's entirely furry, and the ones that make human content are pretty much dogshit. I really don't understand this. Examples being something like Camp Buddy, Full Service or Coming Out On Top. For those 3 human bara VN games you have 50 furry ones with a good artstyle. I'm gay so I'm not complaining about the gay focus, I'm complaining about the furry focus specifically. How can it possibly be THIS prominent in the gay community? It's fucking baffling. Is it just much easier to draw a humanoid dog or cat than an actual human with alluring facial and body features or what? It's hard for me to believe that, there's gotta be something else.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Again, although I feel the same on the amount of gay furry games over the gay human ones, that's the thing.. they still look good so....

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
To give a response to a trend I noticed in the prior postings:

You got to look at the history of a group to understand some of the underlying dynamics. Art has always been one of the major pillars of the Furry Fandom. For a lot of those that identify as Furry, they were initially brought together by a shared interest in the art of anthropomorphic animals, as it was done mostly in comics and animated movies. Naturally, if you bond over art, there is a high chance that many either are artists themselves or at least try their paws at it along the way.

As for the gay part... the Furry Fandom can be a pretty accepting place, has to be to embrace its subject matter. If you can accept someone identifying as an animal, sexual orientation/identity often stops being such a big deal. ;) For that reason I believe many people find it easy to come out within the Fandom. Or to experiment, because few people actually end up exactly on either end of the Kinsey scale. Of course this influence shows in the art, too.

GravGrav already showed that there are straight pairings in furry fiction. Furry Artists produce all kinds of stories, games and artwork. If you are really looking for straight furry visual novels, Google is your friend. Or go and ask the community, it is not that hard to find us. Just please stop demanding that artists should either draw for a different genre or sexual orientation simply because they differ from your personal taste or interest. Instead, pay them a compliment if you like their style and perhaps ask them if they can recommend other artists that may have what you are looking for.

As for the visual novel at paw:

I enjoyed the demo a lot, although the actual choices have been very few and currently the work almost feels like a kinetic novel. A bit more player agency would be nice. Personally, I can play much better with a blank slate MC that I can bring to live than play an already established MC with his own opinion on everything which sometimes clashes a lot with how I would act/think/feel. Still, I am curious to learn more about Ben (though I never will forgive him for drawing a blank at Andrew Lloyd Webber).

The group of friends/co-students/possible-love-interests is engaging and while certain stereotypes are checked from the box, there are already signs that each of them has a deeper story to share, more layers than just the superficial. Keep on the good work, I am looking forward to see more!

darenson

May 3, 2017
To give a response to a trend I noticed in the prior postings:

You got to look at the history of a group to understand some of the underlying dynamics. Art has always been one of the major pillars of the Furry Fandom. For a lot of those that identify as Furry, they were initially brought together by a shared interest in the art of anthropomorphic animals, as it was done mostly in comics and animated movies. Naturally, if you bond over art, there is a high chance that many either are artists themselves or at least try their paws at it along the way.

As for the gay part... the Furry Fandom can be a pretty accepting place, has to be to embrace its subject matter. If you can accept someone identifying as an animal, sexual orientation/identity often stops being such a big deal. ;) For that reason I believe many people find it easy to come out within the Fandom. Or to experiment, because few people actually end up exactly on either end of the Kinsey scale. Of course this influence shows in the art, too.

GravGrav already showed that there are straight pairings in furry fiction. Furry Artists produce all kinds of stories, games and artwork. If you are really looking for straight furry visual novels, Google is your friend. Or go and ask the community, it is not that hard to find us. Just please stop demanding that artists should either draw for a different genre or sexual orientation simply because they differ from your personal taste or interest. Instead, pay them a compliment if you like their style and perhaps ask them if they can recommend other artists that may have what you are looking for.

As for the visual novel at paw:

I enjoyed the demo a lot, although the actual choices have been very few and currently the work almost feels like a kinetic novel. A bit more player agency would be nice. Personally, I can play much better with a blank slate MC that I can bring to live than play an already established MC with his own opinion on everything which sometimes clashes a lot with how I would act/think/feel. Still, I am curious to learn more about Ben (though I never will forgive him for drawing a blank at Andrew Lloyd Webber).

The group of friends/co-students/possible-love-interests is engaging and while certain stereotypes are checked from the box, there are already signs that each of them has a deeper story to share, more layers than just the superficial. Keep on the good work, I am looking forward to see more!
I Agree too everything you say there also the fact that there are more straight games out there then homosexual games just look at the latest here on the website go to the search bar scroll down till you find gay click on it and look how many pages there are then close the tag and look again you will see what i mean. Like you said the furry community is more excepting to them and that why most gay visual novels are furry unless you can read Japanese then you might find a few none furry in that language.

Reactions: Hans Hoffmann

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
You know what? I actually got a little interested in this game. I hope to see future updates!

EDIT: I finished Build 3, and to my surprise, Build 4 released literally today/yesterday (depending on the whole 12 AM thing, technically speaking it was yesterday). I ACTUALLY like this game and ESPECIALLY want to see more of it now. I wish the game had a horror tag though JUST because the times the game does try to "jumpscare" you, they actually got me. These nightmare sequences seem like they're gonna be rough..

Last edited:

MadJubal

Game Developer
Jun 28, 2019
Same thoughts as a lot of the people here, it's becoming a bit ridiculous how gay artists seem to be focusing almost completely on furry content. There are THOUSANDS of artists that make amazing art that's entirely furry, and the ones that make human content are pretty much dogshit. I really don't understand this. Examples being something like Camp Buddy, Full Service or Coming Out On Top. For those 3 human bara VN games you have 50 furry ones with a good artstyle. I'm gay so I'm not complaining about the gay focus, I'm complaining about the furry focus specifically. How can it possibly be THIS prominent in the gay community? It's fucking baffling. Is it just much easier to draw a humanoid dog or cat than an actual human with alluring facial and body features or what? It's hard for me to believe that, there's gotta be something else.
I feel you, mate. I particularly don't mind (too much) furry, but as you say, it looks like all the gay VN is always furry. That's why I decided to do mine with humans. I knew it would not be as popular as furry, but I wanted to do something different. Now I look back and I think to myself, I should have done furry and I would probably have many more followers that way. And let's be honest most of the furry games are always very.... yaoi...

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
the game has any explicit scene?
If not now, eventually. If anything, you have a very boisterous and open character in particular, but nothing full on explicit yet I think. What I really need though is for this game to reach some stretch-goals? Cause I'll be very sad if I don't get some routes.. (And I am PLENTY willing to donate to make it happen, just not good for donating right now.)

But if you actually don't want that, there's also the option for that too if you some reason to come along this game and don't want sexually explicit content in, then off with it if it's wanted off.

Reactions: DesignerArrowless

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I only JUST NOW finally managed to go through the new content provided in Build 4, and now I'm honestly hungry for more. Even taking art of any kind aside, I like what the story has going for it, and it was pretty easy to immerse which made things even more intense for me. I'm curious to learn more about Ben and what his trauma is, and how blood/a past roommate seems to have traumatized him. I'm GENUINELY invested!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote