2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Kariosh96

Dec 10, 2019
Everyone here hoping for SAO content will be dissapointed. This game has nothing in common with the anime except for being stuck in a deathgame.

Also need tags humiliation, female domination, vore, graphic violence...much of that

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
There are a hundred SAO game, why would I want to play this, if it doesn't even have sexual content?

leo412

Aug 7, 2019
Apparently people misunderstood the game, it has nothing to do with the SAO novel (sword art online), it's just virtual reality story where you still died.

Also hoping for chapter 2

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Whenever someone posts an SAO parody with these bullshit tags:
"no sexual content"
"kinetic novel"
"female domination"
"netorare"
"scat"
Remember, no one has used SAD yet.
Sword Art Dead-weight

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
i will post this again in this new thread of the sao game...

ok so i finished sao game but i have questions when and where i trigger the feet massage to lilly? and when and where i trigger the lizzy event in changeroom? i played that part when i go to inside the socks but she never come... if somebody have 2 savefiles before that 2 events and can share it i will appreciate it :)

arixd123

Sep 25, 2021
Guys, does anyone have chapter 2? I wonder why the public release of chapter 2 is there but only on the mega server and I can't download it there

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
It's a pity that you can't use save before version 2. Besides, this game needs new tags like female domination, humiliation, etc.

zingers

Aug 4, 2018
This is the best cruel giantess game to date - has nothing to do with SAO but has a tone of sadistic giantess interactions. When 2.0 is available i highly recommend starting from the beginning, tons of updates were made and it felt like a fresh new game. It's very clear how much effort the dev puts in and no other giantess games can compare (for me).

Reactions: kukost and fxd001

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
I played from the beginning and the only changes I noticed were adding shortcuts and making them slightly different, and placing one chest somewhere else. As for the name of the game, it's probably SAO because the premise of the plot is a reference to it. Overall, it's a very nice game, but I would like to see someday a femdom game where we are one of many and not often the main one that everything is happening around us.

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
This is the best cruel giantess game to date - has nothing to do with SAO but has a tone of sadistic giantess interactions. When 2.0 is available i highly recommend starting from the beginning, tons of updates were made and it felt like a fresh new game. It's very clear how much effort the dev puts in and no other giantess games can compare (for me).
i can't agree with you but it's ok

hvmd

Nov 8, 2018
There's really no point in playing through the first part if you already did coming into the second part, the only new things are slightly revised dialogs, better shortcuts and the mechanics are altered a slight tiny bit, if you can get a save to skip it you should especially since you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First part does have a little bit of sexual content it's just super easy to miss, second part does have explicit sexual content... Also yeah this has not much to do with the SAO anime, although the pics should probably clue you in on that. Maybe SAO stands for something else?

It's a pretty good start for games of this genre, I like the concept and the renders for chapter 2 are really good. There's some grinding tho and the progression of part 2 is also a little obtuse.

Last edited:

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
There's really no point in playing through the first part if you already did coming into the second part, the only new things are slightly revised dialogs, better shortcuts and the mechanics are altered a slight tiny bit, if you can get a save to skip it you should especially since you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First part does have a little bit of sexual content it's just super easy to miss, second part does have explicit sexual content... Also yeah this has not much to do with the SAO anime, although the pics should probably clue you in on that. Maybe SAO stands for something else?

It's a pretty good start for games of this genre, I like the concept and the renders for chapter 2 are really good. There's some grinding tho and the progression of part 2 is also a little obtuse.
do you know how to trigger the lizzy event in changeroom? is from part 1

hvmd

Nov 8, 2018
do you know how to trigger the lizzy event in changeroom? is from part 1
This is for 2.1 Kill the bug, be at least level 18, climb the bench, survive, MC will hold on to the shoe, once in the locker room interact with the socks a bunch of times... Not sure if killing the bug is obligatory

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
This is for 2.1 Kill the bug, be at least level 18, climb the bench, survive, MC will hold on to the shoe, once in the locker room interact with the socks a bunch of times... Not sure if killing the bug is obligatory
the giant bee in the field when she is running? it's to strong how to kill him? just level up? :unsure:
when i played that part i fall from the shoe, i will try again when i get the new version thank you ❤

Reactions: hvmd
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes