2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Oct 10, 2019
i will post this again in this new thread of the sao game...

ok so i finished sao game but i have questions when and where i trigger the feet massage to lilly? and when and where i trigger the lizzy event in changeroom? i played that part when i go to inside the socks but she never come... if somebody have 2 savefiles before that 2 events and can share it i will appreciate it :)
Can you tell me how to do the quest in which you find the famous blacksmith in the forest? I can't seem to find him anywhere

Oct 10, 2019
This is for 2.1 Kill the bug, be at least level 18, climb the bench, survive, MC will hold on to the shoe, once in the locker room interact with the socks a bunch of times... Not sure if killing the bug is obligatory
wait, when I climb the bench and grab on her shoe to survive, I just end up in the sewer when she shakes me off

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
Yeah, I've already killed the bee,I kill it before she comes over and squashes me, I'm just not getting the same scene
i think it's bound by specific level try leveling up a little before going on bench i was around lvl 30 back then and managed to hold on her shoe

hvmd

Nov 8, 2018
Can you tell me how to do the quest in which you find the famous blacksmith in the forest? I can't seem to find him anywhere
There's another area at the left of the fake tree in the forest
As for that other scene I'm pretty sure there's a level requirement in version 2.1 is probably lvl 18 minimum but it might be higher in the previous version

Jan 8, 2018
What does it means: real giantess? All depends from your perspective. If you shrunk, every girl for you will be real giantess.
It's a matter of who the world itself is scaled for. If the building, plants, etc. were also small relative to them that's giantess, if they're all the same relative size as them it's shrinking. The definition's a bit technical but some people care about that.

To my knowledge it's all shrinking in this.

Tschmack

Mar 12, 2022
Good point but i dont care for my point of view only. i want that everybody sees the character as a "giant".
i mean shrinking is great and all but i think GTS just hits the spot better for me. Emma shrinks the world from rfd is the perfect example for a dream scenario for me would be.

maibigbutt93

Dec 22, 2019
Not to be rude or anything, but just out of curiosity, has anyone heard of anything else about the game getting any updates or not really?, Again not trying to be rude Again just curious about if there was any further news on the matter, as is

chris619

Nov 18, 2019
Not to be rude or anything, but just out of curiosity, has anyone heard of anything else about the game getting any updates or not really?, Again not trying to be rude Again just curious about if there was any further news on the matter, as is
As far as I know, the creator is working on it, but there won't be an update in the near future

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
SAO [v0.1.5] [ProjectSAO] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [135 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes