2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
image.png

Overview:
The story takes place in a near future. Our protagonist is one of the lucky few, who were able to log in into a brand new online game that launched this day. It's one of many other games using the recently developt full-dive technology. The full-dive technology allows the player to fully emerge into a virtual world. There are nearly no boundaries regarding this technology - even the flow of time can be altered and because of this, it quickly became popular in society as a whole...

The hype around this particular game was gigantic in certain communitys, since no one knew what it is about. The rather unknown developers published no trailers or any kind of ingame footage at all. The only information that has been leaked is that this is a competitive game in which the winner(s) will receive a huge sum of money and the number of participants is limited. This information could be considered true, because the developers were sponsored by a large company. So thousands and thousands of people tried to log in at release day, but only a few, including you, were lucky enough...​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-20
Release Date: 2023-06-18
Developer: ProjectSAO
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This release contains no sexual content.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG 14.png LillianReveal (6).png

Last edited:

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
SAO-0.1.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Dec 13, 2019
Im a sucker for sao... even tough it doesnt have sexual content i want to see how are they directhing the game.
I see it that way too. But if it's already being developed, there's nothing wrong with messing it up a little. Or? I would like to know what Asuna and the others look like naked.^^

The following content would be nice.
Exhibition, Expose and Shame.

This may be a typical Japanese cliché, but what can I say. The penis wants what it wants. Its paths are often unfathomable.^^

Reactions: HUNUTAN

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
No Sexual Content Tag.

Also me:

1695258185614.png

The main picture got me like if this was gonna be fun game full of seegs but i guess it turned out to be a Pure game which is fine i guess?

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I feel like the story has an interesting take on the SAO universe, and that's the only positive thing I can say about the playing experience. Too much grind. A bleak playing experience overall. Punishing and not in a way some players may have a kink for.

Reactions: HUNUTAN
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes