EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
020.png

Overview:
Answer the call of the wild with the Sapphire Safari Photography Company! Capture the beauty of real-life Monster Girls in their natural habitats. As an award-winning wildlife photographer, your job is to venture deep into unexplored territories, capture the Monster Girls as they socialize, hunt, sleep, and mate, and hopefully come out in one piece.
Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-08
Release Date: 2024-05-03
Developer: Kinky Fridays - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22a
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux
(v0.17): - -

DocRipper thanks for the link

oqi9Ke.gif +GU0PX.gif gZu1zz.png HMs9Mc.png k0eaBW.png ZSSx5e.png QhP9wn.png
Um+qR9.png 7MYL4R.png bfTZ5+.jpg MVANb4.png CiSaTI.png +grmaT.png ZLPROq.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
How do I change the resolution? Cuz' I have a 5:3 monitor and game's menu looks like this to me:

Last edited:

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Developer here. A couple of things. This is a prototype, so nothing in here is used anymore, nothing about the concept is the same.

Here is what is in the internal build right now.

1. The game is no longer on-rails. You can now freely explore the island in a vehicle or on foot. The monster girls will be in their respective biomes and have ai that react to what the player is doing. If you want to take photos of them you'll need to sneak up and be somewhat stealthy.
2. You now go after photography bounties, meaning you need to find this particular monster girl doing this particular thing, take a photo etc.
3. The photography gameplay is more like an FPS than the Pokemon Snap system.
4. You will have a camp where you can submit photos for judging, you can interact with monster girls curious enough to wander in and the system allows the player to touch, pet, feed, finger, and fuck the monsters if they trust him enough.
5. The island is gated by gear, so if you wanna explore the ice area, you will need the ice upgrade, if you wanna go underwater to bang seals and squid girls you'll need to upgrade your gear to get there.
6. Exploring the island we are aiming to hit something between Breath of the Wild and Genshin Impact. As a player you're driven to hunt down POI (point of interest) these are things like a big unique tree, a cave that looks like a skull. Our goal is to populate the island with about 150 unique things to see and do. You will also have a system for tracking where you've been and what you've found.
7. We will have about 25 unique monster bodies and several variations of those monster bodies to make up our monster girl actors. So we have a horse girl atm, you can expect to find that girl in the fire area (cos fire horse) and a variation on her body type for a kelpie (under water horse). There will be a lot of various edits like that to populate the island.
8. Our shader has improved by leaps and bounds since the prototype as well.

Anyways, don't take the prototype to heart. Lots has changed and lots will be built that is divergent from the original.

Somone posted our bunny model let me show you the difference in the old model and the new.

1625737502204.png

We have been working very dilligently on this, the main reason we do not have a new gameplay prototype out in these past 6 months is due to the open world pivot, we are still putting together the main loop.

Cheers.

BattyChan

Jun 6, 2018
I am super excited for this game and happy to see more open world H-games. By all means I'm not trying to be rude or force ideas or anything but might there be a method to increase breast size for the monster girls in the future? And will there be jiggle Physics?

• Angry
Reactions: Muchuu and Deynan

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I am super excited for this game and happy to see more open world H-games. By all means I'm not trying to be rude or force ideas or anything but might there be a method to increase breast size for the monster girls in the future? And will there be jiggle Physics?
Do you mean like this?

ponybooba.gif

To answer the question, I doubt we will allow breast size changes (unless its like some sort to fruit or something), but we will 100% have body types with huge tatas.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
So, putting aside that the actual game is probably gonna be way better (i'm personally not a fan of on rail games so no complaints here), how do i actually get them to do the stuff mentioned at the gallery research page in this prototype build? Throwing stuff at them doesn't seem to really do all that much beyond getting me more points for shooting a different pose, and as far as i can tell points are kinda pointless, pun intended.

Reading about what this game is becoming on your patreon almost sounds too good to be true, it's right up my alley, guess i'll believe to when i see it and i really hope you can pull it off, sad to see you're moving away from the poke style but it's not a deal breaker, there's not that many sexy ones to choose from at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
So, putting aside that the actual game is probably gonna be way better (i'm personally not a fan of on rail games so no complaints here), how do i actually get them to do the stuff mentioned at the gallery research page in this prototype build? Throwing stuff at them doesn't seem to really do all that much beyond getting me more points for shooting a different pose, and as far as i can tell points are kinda pointless, pun intended.

Reading about what this game is becoming on your patreon almost sounds too good to be true, it's right up my alley, guess i'll believe to when i see it and i really hope you can pull it off, sad to see you're moving away from the poke style but it's not a deal breaker, there's not that many sexy ones to choose from at the end of the day.
Honestly, it has been so long since I played with the January prototype that I couldn't tell you. I think for the most part they swapped in the code but had no real pose modifications.

Moving away from pokemon style monsters is not really the full direction, we do have smaller cuter monsters in the kit still, we are just focusing on having unique body types.

bee.png bee2.png darkmon.png darkmon2.png darkmon3.png pony.png rep.png gemwolf4.png gemwolf3.png

Anyways we will keep plugging away at the game.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Honestly, it has been so long since I played with the January prototype that I couldn't tell you. I think for the most part they swapped in the code but had no real pose modifications.

Moving away from pokemon style monsters is not really the full direction, we do have smaller cuter monsters in the kit still, we are just focusing on having unique body types.

View attachment 1295393 View attachment 1295394 View attachment 1295395 View attachment 1295396 View attachment 1295397 View attachment 1295398 View attachment 1295399 View attachment 1295400 View attachment 1295401

The more i see of the progress the more excited i get, i'll try to keep my expectations tempered as getting too excited usually leads to disappointment no matter how good the game is, i'd support you but i'm kinda boycotting patreon, shitty policies and vat taxes being the biggest reason, i only use it to follow projects, if you have alternative means to support you please let me know.

Reactions: Tomototo and Deynan

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
The more i see of the progress the more excited i get, i'll try to keep my expectations tempered as getting too excited usually leads to disappointment no matter how good the game is, i'd support you but i'm kinda boycotting patreon, shitty policies and vat taxes being the biggest reason, i only use it to follow projects, if you have alternative means to support you please let me know.
Naturally, we have our backups. We use subscribe star and eventually (hopefully this month) you'll be able to preorder and get access to the early builds from itch.io . Most people wanna wait for the full steam release but that's a bit off yet.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Naturally, we have our backups. We use subscribe star and eventually (hopefully this month) you'll be able to preorder and get access to the early builds from itch.io .
I'll do $5 for now as i'm not really interested in the other games, not too big on twinstick shooters, rougelikes or VNs, i am impressed with the quality though.

Most people wanna wait for the full steam release but that's a bit off yet.
I could see that, i would have hands down gone for Steam early access if it was an option.

Reactions: Henley

Longboi

Apr 20, 2018
I wanted to point out some problems but after reading through all the comments here I'm going to assume that most or even all of them are fixed already. The models look really good and I'm definitely going to throw some money at you at some point.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I wanted to point out some problems but after reading through all the comments here I'm going to assume that most or even all of them are fixed already. The models look really good and I'm definitely going to throw some money at you at some point.
Yeah, we are getting close to having another alpha of the open-world gameplay, exciting times ahead!

agayflorandude

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah, we are getting close to having another alpha of the open-world gameplay, exciting times ahead!
Apologies for bumping such an old thread, but I saw the game coming up soon on steam and a few posts on E621- what exactly are the plants for content involving intersex gals? I know the dragon girl exists but not much beyond that.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019

View attachment 1295393 View attachment 1295394 View attachment 1295395 View attachment 1295396 View attachment 1295397 View attachment 1295398 View attachment 1295399 View attachment 1295400 View attachment 1295401

Nice upgrade to the models, new ones look legit/professionally made. Only one that throws me off a bit is the fire-horse thing, lol. The current model doesn't really feel too horse like to me. Horse anthros are pretty hard to make look good to me too I guess. The boob gif horse one might look a bit better, kind of hard to tell from that angle but it looks different from the image posted above.

Oh, you might want to upgrade the banner at Subscribestar and the Steam images and stuff too. The model changes are a massive improvement for the game and might help draw more people in. Obviously the OP here should be updated when possible too.

Probably have to move away from the PokeSnap focus a bit because Pokemon peeps loves shutting down fangames eh? They'd sue your ass if the game is too similar for sure, lol. Sounds like the changes to the systems and free roam over the track movement are enough.

Edit: Oh found an example of horse furry I like. Pretty defined horse features without going full horse nose/face I guess. That artist has a pretty good balance between humanoid and furry features, coming from somebody not hardcore into furries, lmao.

Slugbox has done some pretty good ones too, but they aren't really horse like, more like moeblobs. Pretty cute though:

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 13 Votes