Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Apologies for bumping such an old thread, but I saw the game coming up soon on steam and a few posts on E621- what exactly are the plants for content involving intersex gals? I know the dragon girl exists but not much beyond that.
I assume you mean girls with male genitals? So futa? The plans are quite interesting, basically, the game will be able to assign Predator and Prey status to each monster girl type, if they are assigned Predator they will be given a penis and they will act on their lust at particular hours of the day, hunting down either their own types of monster girls or others. We are also experimenting with Alpha Predators which will hunt the player down to give him/her a good shafting, ideally what happens after that we are not fully sure of yet, but the basic idea would be the player wakes up two time slots later (Morning, Day, Afternoon, Night) and continues to play. So imagine a lion girl stalking you through the grass and pouncing on you and filling you up with baby gravy.

We will also have photo quests for photographing the predators as well specifically so you will need to hunt them down yourself to progress. As for interactions, if you want to interact with a futa girl and do the shafting yourself it would be possible.

Nice upgrade to the models, new ones look legit/professionally made. Only one that throws me off a bit is the fire-horse thing, lol. The current model doesn't really feel too horse like to me. Horse anthros are pretty hard to make look good to me too I guess. The boob gif horse one might look a bit better, kind of hard to tell from that angle but it looks different from the image posted above.

Oh, you might want to upgrade the banner at Subscribestar and the Steam images and stuff too. The model changes are a massive improvement for the game and might help draw more people in. Obviously the OP here should be updated when possible too.

Probably have to move away from the PokeSnap focus a bit because Pokemon peeps loves shutting down fangames eh? They'd sue your ass if the game is too similar for sure, lol. Sounds like the changes to the systems and free roam over the track movement are enough.

Edit: Oh found an example of horse furry I like. Pretty defined horse features without going full horse nose/face I guess. That artist has a pretty good balance between humanoid and furry features, coming from somebody not hardcore into furries, lmao.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slugbox has done some pretty good ones too, but they aren't really horse like, more like moeblobs. Pretty cute though:

Yeah the horse girl looks like that as well, I guess the only major difference is the head. However, we cannot please everyone with the designs lol. Basically, we are aiming to emulate the MLP/Human designs that are floating around.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Uhh, do you have some phone verification requirement for discord? Cause I've been using it just fine until now on various nsfw game discords, and now I can't access my account at all after trying to join yours and it's trying to force me to verify by phone to log in at all. I don't even post anything, so it wasn't a ban or ip thing or anything. Don't know what else I coulda tripped for their shitty detectors other than your discord or discord just lying their asses off to get people's data. Man, fuck discord. Have to make a new account or cheese a phone number now. No way in hell I'm giving them my actual number.

Edit: New temp account works, guess it's just discord being douchebags then.

Last edited:

Patient

Mar 9, 2020
Always amazing to see something this unique, and as a fan of Snap since I was young, I can't wait to see what this becomes in the end, especially if it's more open world exploration. Good luck to you all.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Working on new key art for Sapphire to give a better understanding of the direction the game is going in now.

Here is the old shader
bunsold.png

Here is the new shader
bunsnew.png

Don't worry, the full game she will be nippled out, but for key art on steam and such, we need to keep everything PG.

bunstemp.png

BigFatCaeZZar

Sep 30, 2017
Wow, I've seen my fair share or erotic and hentai games, but this one has to have the best idea and execution, I'm not the biggest fan of erotic VN games and I love how the gameplay integrates with the erotica here. Besides the devs' passion and hard work one thing puts this one above all the other ones for me, the abundance of futas and being able to be both on the top and bottom. Really, it's completely subjective, but this game is the best. It stimulates like all the kinks I have, lmao bro. One thing, the dev on here has mentioned Genshin Impact and I hope that wasn't a reference to any microtransactions, will there be any? Otherwise, I wish the devs good luck. I'm thinking about joining the patreon, just keep the futas in. Most games would just go with basic anime girls with those three-ton milkers because everybody likes those, here you got all these cute furry futas, you can tell this is a real work of passion, that I got a brother out there somewhere lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: ricchie

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
One thing, the dev on here has mentioned Genshin Impact and I hope that wasn't a reference to any microtransactions, will there be any?
No MT in this. We might have paid DLC if there is enough love for the game after release but that is about it. Otherwise, I am glad you enjoy the idea of the game. We have a long way to go with the production, we will aim to have an alpha out very soon, the move from On-Rails to Open World really set development back a lot. But the game should be better for it in the end.

9oo

Apr 28, 2020
Developer here. A couple of things. This is a prototype, so nothing in here is used anymore, nothing about the concept is the same.

Here is what is in the internal build right now.

1. The game is no longer on-rails. You can now freely explore the island in a vehicle or on foot. The monster girls will be in their respective biomes and have ai that react to what the player is doing. If you want to take photos of them you'll need to sneak up and be somewhat stealthy.
2. You now go after photography bounties, meaning you need to find this particular monster girl doing this particular thing, take a photo etc.
3. The photography gameplay is more like an FPS than the Pokemon Snap system.
4. You will have a camp where you can submit photos for judging, you can interact with monster girls curious enough to wander in and the system allows the player to touch, pet, feed, finger, and fuck the monsters if they trust him enough.
5. The island is gated by gear, so if you wanna explore the ice area, you will need the ice upgrade, if you wanna go underwater to bang seals and squid girls you'll need to upgrade your gear to get there.
6. Exploring the island we are aiming to hit something between Breath of the Wild and Genshin Impact. As a player you're driven to hunt down POI (point of interest) these are things like a big unique tree, a cave that looks like a skull. Our goal is to populate the island with about 150 unique things to see and do. You will also have a system for tracking where you've been and what you've found.
7. We will have about 25 unique monster bodies and several variations of those monster bodies to make up our monster girl actors. So we have a horse girl atm, you can expect to find that girl in the fire area (cos fire horse) and a variation on her body type for a kelpie (under water horse). There will be a lot of various edits like that to populate the island.
8. Our shader has improved by leaps and bounds since the prototype as well.

Anyways, don't take the prototype to heart. Lots has changed and lots will be built that is divergent from the original.

Somone posted our bunny model let me show you the difference in the old model and the new.

View attachment 1287167

We have been working very dilligently on this, the main reason we do not have a new gameplay prototype out in these past 6 months is due to the open world pivot, we are still putting together the main loop.

Cheers.
I don't get it. Where is the "internal build"?

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I don't get it. Where is the "internal build"?
Well, I am the developer, and we sell access to the build. It is as simple as that. Granted the build is not yet ready it should be in the next week or so but I won't be posting it here willingly.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Pokemon Snap those tiddies! Reminds me of an old I first saw on Newgrounds a long time ago. This looks pretty damn good, and the new build already looks a lot better. Looking forward to this!

• Wow
Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Pokemon Snap those tiddies! Reminds me of an old I first saw on Newgrounds a long time ago. This looks pretty damn good, and the new build already looks a lot better. Looking forward to this!
Why did i click on that link......why!!!!

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
with the premise I hadn't tried what is released here, I have 3 very important questions that will decide if this will get my attention or not...
1) Are present or is planned the presence of fox girls? (fox waifu best waifu now and forever)
2) Are present or is planned the presence of cow girls?
3) If the answer to the question 2 is "yes" then boobjob and lactation are planned?

just say yes to the first question mean have my attention... not that my attention is something important anyway...

Reactions: GreenPotato
1.50 star(s) 13 Votes