Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I mean not pregnancy, but belly deformation because of huge dick penetration and maybe cum inflation. Can be even limited only to animation stage so you don't have to remodel clothes and stuff for normal gameplay.
There is some size deformation already. Nothing extreme. Perhaps when we add horse sized members we will focus more on that. Characters won't inflate with cum though, we will focus more on cum overflowing then expanding.

We are building cum systems now, it's not an easy feat to get fluids behaving the way we want, the ultimate goal is to get them oozing and dripping from holes and off faces. To have it pool on the ground and leave little trails of cum when they walk away from an encounter.

View attachment UnrealEditor_wSl7Lnlt89.mp4

Sep 10, 2021
We are building cum systems now, it's not an easy feat to get fluids behaving the way we want, the ultimate goal is to get them oozing and dripping from holes and off faces. To have it pool on the ground and leave little trails of cum when they walk away from an encounter.
Goddamn, hit her with the frosting splooge.

Bowjangls

Dec 25, 2018
1. how do I sex them? 2. why is it rating all of my pictures d or f whether they are actually bad or not?

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
1. how do I sex them? 2. why is it rating all of my pictures d or f whether they are actually bad or not?
1. You don't. Read the roadmap and discover why. 2. Ratings are based on the rule of thirds for photography. It is also based on how much of the characters is visible (like key points, breasts, vagina, etc), their facing, their relation to the framing of the image, and the focus they have.

Zi0_Matrix

Jan 14, 2024
I understand the desire to mold every game to your liking, but what you're suggesting is that we remake the entire game to suit your preference. Perhaps the game isn't for you. There are human characters in the game, but they won't be the player's focus.
Be a pretty sick April Fools joke though.
Turn off all the 'furry stuff' and you're left with a nature photography simulator.

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes