VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.2] [Nightaku]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean this is something that he has said since Oh daddy, but for some weird reason people always assumed that he would add NTR at some point.

Reactions: Wolfbroken

BigDizzy

Jul 2, 2022
I mean this is something that he has said since Oh daddy, but for some weird reason people always assumed that he would add NTR at some point.
Oh no. hopefully this n-word discussion won't break out again. yes, nightaku has been saying that since oh daddy and yet it keeps coming up. I posted his statement myself at the time.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Good thing the game isn't called "Oh Daddy i want to get fucked by everyone around you, while you sit at home thinking what i'am doing !".

Playing the first season of this game should have been more than enough to understand what's up ...

Shit i actually responded to the dumb NTR argumentation path again ...

Aaaaannyyway here is a Sara getting plowed pic :WeSmart:

Unbenannt.jpg

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
As a reminder, Sara absolutely did cheat on the MC in Part 1 behind his back, with Amanda (Lana's mom), who was not a love interest for the MC in the first game, and doesn't seem to be in this game, either. The complaints didn't come out of nowhere, and pretending this didn't happen doesn't change that it factually did.

Reactions: Kri128

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
As a reminder, Sara absolutely did cheat on the MC in Part 1 behind his back, with Amanda (Lana's mom), who was not a love interest for the MC in the first game, and doesn't seem to be in this game, either. The complaints didn't come out of nowhere, and pretending this didn't happen doesn't change that it factually did.
It seems like most people don't really care when it is between women. People will argue that the gender shouldn't matter and that is true, but when it comes to adult games no one uses the actual definitions of any of these terms. For example if we go by what NTR actually means, the mc stealing someone's wife or girlfriend is technically NTR as well as in netori. But people will never say that a game has NTR when the mc is the one doing the cucking.
When a dev says that there is no NTR, 99% of the time what he actually means is that the girls won't have sex with other men and arguing about the definitions of these terms is kind of pointless at this point because nothing is going to change.

BigDizzy

Jul 2, 2022
To be honest, I personally don't care whether it's ntr or not. I just find the debate tiring. dev says no ntr, good so no ntr. I don't have to kill the topic with definitions. In my opinion it's cheating, but the whole story is about cheating. Most people seem to forget that the MC is actually married, even if the wife hasn't really played a big role up to now. He also really pummels Samantha, Alice's mother, or is that all ntr? I don't care, I liked the previous one and am now quite happy with this par

• Red Heart

Lucas313

Feb 18, 2020
Good thing the game isn't called "Oh Daddy i want to get fucked by everyone around you, while you sit at home thinking what i'am doing !".

Playing the first season of this game should have been more than enough to understand what's up ...

Shit i actually responded to the dumb NTR argumentation path again ...

Aaaaannyyway here is a Sara getting plowed pic :WeSmart:

View attachment 3884055
Is this image from the first game?

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
To be honest, I personally don't care whether it's ntr or not. I just find the debate tiring. dev says no ntr, good so no ntr. I don't have to kill the topic with definitions. In my opinion it's cheating, but the whole story is about cheating. Most people seem to forget that the MC is actually married, even if the wife hasn't really played a big role up to now. He also really pummels Samantha, Alice's mother, or is that all ntr? I don't care, I liked the previous one and am now quite happy with this par
Didn't the wife disappear?

BigDizzy

Jul 2, 2022
Didn't the wife disappear?
At the beginning of part one, she is supposedly on a work trip and is supposed to come later. This is also where the first phone call between MC and his wife takes place. the second the day after arriving at the log cabin. then the contact breaks off. Later, Mike, the detective and MC's school friend, shows pictures of where his wife meets his sister. That's what's mysterious about the story. Nobody knows why she doesn't accept calls or calls herself and what meeting his sister means. and whether one or both have something to do with the MC's subsequent disappearance. If you haven't "played" the first part, I would advise you to do so. So she hasn't completely disappeared.

best regards

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
At the beginning of part one, she is supposedly on a work trip and is supposed to come later. This is also where the first phone call between MC and his wife takes place. the second the day after arriving at the log cabin. then the contact breaks off. Later, Mike, the detective and MC's school friend, shows pictures of where his wife meets his sister. That's what's mysterious about the story. Nobody knows why she doesn't accept calls or calls herself and what meeting his sister means. and whether one or both have something to do with the MC's subsequent disappearance. If you haven't "played" the first part, I would advise you to do so. So she hasn't completely disappeared.

best regards
Seems it's been too long since I saw the first part.
I thought it was the sister who was coming to visit before the MC was stranded (and probably abducted).
From what I remembered, I thought the mom/wife had left them, and that it was just Daddy and Sara now.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes