VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.3] [Nightaku]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Sem título.jpg red-flag.gif

That's ALWAYS a big turnoff when considering to support a VN imo.
Hate to be on a constant tug of war for content. Just develop your project the way
you envisioned it! Offer something else for high tier supporters.
I'm here to play a Nightaku VN, not a @Joefuta/ntr/lesb/alien/furry/bdsmlover69 of it!!

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
View attachment 3769584 View attachment 3769585

Hate to be on a constant tug of war for content. Just develop your project the way
I'm here to play a Nightaku VN, not a @Joefuta/ntr/lesb/alien/furry/bdsmlover69 of it!!
That "vote" is when you put several options on a character, if you like blondes, brunettes, busty, skinny, way of being ...
About the story for the moment we don't vote on anything, only to vote on the physical appearance of some characters.

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
It often ends up adding undesirable things as people who like it mass vote.
It's hard to please everyone, at the moment I haven't seen any of the girls I liked, but I'm happy. And logically the people who pay and support him will have more influence.

Reactions: Ruffuss
Sep 26, 2023

As in all democratic systems you 'd have the right to vote... And with all Autocratic Rulerships it gets ignored.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
As in all democratic systems you 'd have the right to vote... And with all Autocratic Rulerships it gets ignored.
Except things like game design don't work very well as democratic. Kind of like it wouldn't work very well for a large corporation to run by everyone, from the janitors to the CEO, having the same vote into how things are done.

Jan 13, 2024

Yeh, I'm not sure if it's that way totally...

In other games it's mostly: Dev has a few ideas, patreons decide what to do first...

Or he has a few ideas with clothing (or lack off) and and patreons decide which they like the best).

It's not that patreon decide that there comes in a new girl,, and that his daughter goes missing for 3 years again... so to say...

Squig

Jan 23, 2018
Except things like game design don't work very well as democratic. Kind of like it wouldn't work very well for a large corporation to run by everyone, from the janitors to the CEO, having the same vote into how things are done.
Maybe not on the artistic side of game design, but having worked for some pretty major companies I can honestly say that giving the janitors and people not beholden to a board a say in the direction or choices a company makes wouldnt be a bad thing in a lot of cases lol

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe not on the artistic side of game design, but having worked for some pretty major companies I can honestly say that giving the janitors and people not beholden to a board a say in the direction or choices a company makes wouldnt be a bad thing in a lot of cases lol
Right. Maybe don't compare janitors and phone agents to randos online with all sorts of varied ideas about fetishes and content. (And I count myself as a rando as well, to be clear.) They really aren't the same at all.

Reactions: oaiki and Squig
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes