Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It says there's a patch to remove censorship, haven't gotten far enough to see if it's already installed. First attempt at the game I blocked myself from progression...I think, by maxing out my eye to 50 so I couldn't train to trigger the event to ask her I need her to join me for training to improve my eye. If I'm wrong about that last part correct me, kind of stuck after 14 days of nothing but chatting with her at school and giving her gifts. Then on day 15 it tells me I need to confirm I need her assistance to progess before chatting with her. Kind of auto maxed so I think I train my eye in the forest at night, but I'm not sure since it says I can't train there anymore w/o her.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It says there's a patch to remove censorship, haven't gotten far enough to see if it's already installed. First attempt at the game I blocked myself from progression...I think, by maxing out my eye to 50 so I couldn't train to trigger the event to ask her I need her to join me for training to improve my eye. If I'm wrong about that last part correct me, kind of stuck after 14 days of nothing but chatting with her at school and giving her gifts. Then on day 15 it tells me I need to confirm I need her assistance to progess before chatting with her. Kind of auto maxed so I think I train my eye in the forest at night, but I'm not sure since it says I can't train there anymore w/o her.
Yup I screwed it up, worked after I improved Namigan w/o cheats, all the other stats appear to be fair game though.

Xavim

Jul 2, 2017
It should be a pretty okay game once a few updates are done. Biggest one would be grammar so far.

As for the "paths" so far just seems slaver is open. Hero and Lover seem to stop or at least for me.

Aldominator

May 28, 2017
The game in itself is pretty decent. Well, just what you would expect of a slave training RenPy game, however the english is bad. Not translation machine kind of bad, just plain bad xD can be a real turn off for some people.

Patan

May 28, 2017
Alright, I went cheat-free this time. I got her love level to 9 by talking to her at the school, and while I was doing this, I checked out the shed at night, which allowed me to increase my eye level to 10. At ten, there was a scene about needing more power, and to talk to Sarada. Did that the next day, and it triggered a cut-scene where she said she would meet you there at night. Went there the same night and things seem to be progressing. Now I can call her at night from the room. No idea if problems will continue, though. Hope this works for you, too!
thanks for the help, i will try it to night. i think my problem is using cheat for namigan i will try without it!

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
How to increase love?
Essentially, just save before every dialogue option, and pick the one that makes her smile. Basically, keep training her and she will keep loving you. I got it up to 30 by doing both training routes completely.

Reactions: Safgsq
2.80 star(s) 22 Votes