redliight

Mar 25, 2017
Does anyone know what are requirements for final S rank mission? I have every stat at 110+ and fucked all games with all possibility, but game still doesn't let me finish last mission.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
yea but this one has music, sound and voice volume in the preferences...
Pretty sure that's the default options, and should be there in most games unless it was disabled/hidden by the dev.
Doesn't actually mean those elements are in the game, usually if those elements are in the game, it's audible from the main menu onwards.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
go to the forest in night after talk with sarada in school
Um idk but i think i F it up when i visit the forest at night it says i cant do anything there the time window is closed

On my other save it says you cannot increase anymore without sarada

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
Um idk but i think i F it up when i visit the forest at night it says i cant do anything there the time window is closed

On my other save it says you cannot increase anymore without sarada
after level 10 ,to increase you must train sarada in your room. namigan interaction. sorry my english is bad

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, it seem to be completed, as far I can tell, two or three path (hero, bad guy, grey area), also, if choosing one bad dialogue, the second girl is gone (that dialogue is clear as to creating a paradox this said), so, 3.5 endings ?

chiva

May 9, 2017
how to get himawari?
if there will be an update i hope they will add iinchou

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Wow, this game was strange. Girl declares she loves MC, she's eager to blow him and they do consensual sex but still MC hypnotises her to whip her or fuck her ass. As if dev couldn't decide whether go with pure route or corruption route and did both at once.

Reactions: Escape

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Just saw the changelog, interested in trying out the new version.

Edit: I got namigan up to level 30 and whenever I go to the forest at night it just tells me this is the limit of my chakra, I dont see Himawari anywhere, any clues?

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 22 Votes