lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Just saw the changelog, interested in trying out the new version.

Edit: I got namigan up to level 30 and whenever I go to the forest at night it just tells me this is the limit of my chakra, I dont see Himawari anywhere, any clues?
What new version? Dev still updating the game?

UPD: Oh, so current status "On hold", then. In the future will be added characters, like Himawari and Cho Cho, huh. 'Kay, fair nuff.

Last edited:

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
Just saw the changelog, interested in trying out the new version.

Edit: I got namigan up to level 30 and whenever I go to the forest at night it just tells me this is the limit of my chakra, I dont see Himawari anywhere, any clues?
i'm sorry i don't know if you use the cheats and level up the namigan maybe it works, for me it works (the poster on the walls for cheats) sorry for bad english

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
What new version? Dev still updating the game?

UPD: Oh, so current status "On hold", then. In the future will be added characters, like Himawari and Cho Cho, huh. 'Kay, fair nuff.
yes new uptapte himawari is add and the developper work for new uptade

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
maybe you need the first
i'm sorry i don't know if you use the cheats and level up the namigan maybe it works, for me it works (the poster on the walls for cheats) sorry for bad english
i think you need the first power of namigan you must do mission rank s

Reactions: Zer0z

Gugino

May 18, 2017
question can i date himawari she live know with sarada in the house but i can not get her to go a second time with me to thebar she says she doesnt want to because she drunk and cant remember it anymore what should i do?

Koroshyia

Jul 23, 2017
Allright i have no idea how the cheat thing works.
I mean i click and then what ?????
No extra menu no nothing, do i have to insert them myself via renpy console or ???

What am i missing plz help.

EDIT: NVM found had to double click it.

Last edited:

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
Allright i have no idea how the cheat thing works.
I mean i click and then what ?????
No extra menu no nothing, do i have to insert them myself via renpy console or ???

What am i missing plz help.

EDIT: NVM found had to double click it.
in the room the poster on the wall click just a little bit below and a menu cheats appear. sorry for my bad english

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Mega link for windows is down
something is missing in the \lib\windowsi686\[game].exe
trying out workupload mirror while typing this

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
How to increase mc skill eyes
Provided this is a question and not a comment, you can increase your eye skill by using your computer to summon Sarada to your room at night, and doing any sort of action to her (after you level to 10, and get her to come when you call, as was quoted). As for Himawari, once you get your eye skill to 30, you can find her at the abandoned house at night, then at the restaurant, and finally at the terminal to be able to raise your eye level even higher. Keep in mind that you can also just grind out levels with Sarada, or press the poster to speed things along (PROVIDED YOU HAVE UNLOCKED THE ABILITY TO TALK TO SARADA FIRST). Hope this helps, and if not, please ignore.

TiranoSupremo

Jul 27, 2017
There is one alternative ending... to see it you need to go to the last mission with 40 or more Sarada Love Points, the tricky part is "somehow" get 40 points ;). Dunno if is for the next release or something else, so sorry if im spoiling something but i couldnt keep quiet because that dialoge was pretty sweet.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
There is one alternative ending... to see it you need to go to the last mission with 40 or more Sarada Love Points, the tricky part is "somehow" get 40 points ;). Dunno if is for the next release or something else, so sorry if im spoiling something but i couldnt keep quiet because that dialoge was pretty sweet.
pm me the details. I haven't tried it yet and you got me interested

TiranoSupremo

Jul 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already send him a PM with the details and nopes, thats not the alternate ending, for that you need 40 or more sarada love points and to get that number theres only one way.... cheating. BTW, I didnt post the cheat because i dont know if that "alternate ending" (more likely "alternate dialog") is related to a future release or something.

Reactions: Papá Tejón
Jul 17, 2017
Can you pm me the details too if you don't mind :)

Reactions: Infinito
2.80 star(s) 22 Votes