dragpz

May 29, 2017
This is a really good game, I came back here to say that. Spent a few mins looking for it again

regretfulfate

May 23, 2017
I already send him a PM with the details and nopes, thats not the alternate ending, for that you need 40 or more sarada love points and to get that number theres only one way.... cheating. BTW, I didnt post the cheat because i dont know if that "alternate ending" (more likely "alternate dialog") is related to a future release or something.
can you pm me too pls?

TiranoSupremo

Jul 27, 2017
Isn't better to upload it here? Without having to reply to lots and lots of PM that asks for the walk for the alternative ending? That way, everyone can read it, unless there's a reason for it.
Welp, there is a reason..
BTW, I didnt post the cheat because i dont know if that "alternate ending" (more likely "alternate dialog") is related to a future release or something.
Welp the other day was i reading the Patreon Website and the Author was planning to add new content, so like i said before i dunno if this "Ending" is something planned for the next release or something else. To put it simply, for respect to @kamos.patreon i didnt make the trick public.

Reactions: brynhildr
2.80 star(s) 22 Votes