Sangera

May 21, 2017
How to do chocho she is a lady event help please
You need Himimari moved into Saradras house and then when you talk with her it shows a short scene were chocho talks with himimari, after that you can go for the lady option.

Question, are there different endings now or is the ending still one were you only get information what you do with sarada and himimari after the game is over?

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
my old saves werent working, saying chakra is not defined and after hitting ignore about 40 times and closing the game, it loaded the save.........

Sangera

May 21, 2017
When its Daytime you should have a option to examine a medallion in your room, do that and then ask Tsunade about it.

If you dont have it i forgot how i got it, sorry

Reactions: zephyr1983

VineTT

Jul 14, 2017
sooo, once again, how to get medalion? at daytime it lets me look at medalion but it says "you don't have medalion yet"
wtf? :p

dleygo

Sep 27, 2017
Hey i got this when i tried to download via Mac downloads is there a way to fix this?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/DLL/Downloads/sarada_training.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/DLL/Downloads/sarada_training.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 499, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/DLL/Downloads/sarada_training.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/DLL/Downloads/sarada_training.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 795, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 275, in script
python:
File "/Users/DLL/Downloads/sarada_training.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 861, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Darwin-14.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes