NalonIT

May 28, 2018
The Force Recompile was useless for me... i treid several times but the problem wasn't solve. I downloaded the Windows Version, i put it in the renpy menu and after that i go in build distributions for create a mac's version and only now the game is open without an error.

Nandro97

May 28, 2018
I'm not entirely sure how ren'py launches on mac, but do you have the Ren'py launcher from here:

When you start the launcher you should see something like fig 1 in here:

Make sure you have this project (game) selected (sarada..) If it's not there, you have to change preferences->Projects directory to point to the directory containing this sarada game, or move the sarada game there (..and Return)

Last option under Actions is: Force recompile

If recompile is silent the game may run (try Launch Project) if an error is reported, then it may not. I got no error and it launched.

This will only work for projects if raw scripts *.rpy are included; sometimes only precompiled scripts (*.rpyc) or even archived scripts (*.rpa) are included. There are tricks to extract (rpatool.py) and decompile (unrpyc.py) those even, but i'm not sure how to do that on mac; and one of those tools also required an unicode hack.

HTH
I did all of this and it still gave the same error. Is there something i'm missing?

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
meet her at the restaurant. not sure what the requirements are for her to show up but see if doing her at the bar is one of them.also you'd need like 50/60 chakra for her to think you are ready
i have tried but i seem to only find chocho at the restaraunt...could it be becauses i used cheats?didnßt want to grind all over again so i just used them to get where i was in v 1.2

jesterjack589

Oct 9, 2017
how did u progress with Ino , i cant do anything but take her out to lunch in the morning/day
for her love route try to "just talk" to her after the first lunch. after that buy the "delicious food" before going to the flower shop. then pick special lunch. the rest should just be "go out with Ino" if not try going to her house at night then invite her to the bar then pick "long drinks" i forgot the rest. just try to talk to her if you dont know where to go next

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
I did all of this and it still gave the same error. Is there something i'm missing?
Not sure, compile gave no error? After the recompile the Launch Project button in the Ren'py launcher gave me the game without issues. But I may have extracted the archive as I mentioned before (not sure) before the compilation.

I'll give console commands (bash) which would work on linux, but if mac is different, I cannot help you. Also as you can see rpatool & unrpyc require python2.7, python3 will probably not work.

# On the console go to the game directory in the Serada project.
cd $path_to/sarada_training-1.3-*/game

# if you already have rpatool.py and/or unrpyc.py you can modify the path
# (replace $HOME) and skip downloading rpatool and unrpyc:

cd $HOME
git clone
git clone
cd -

ls -1 *.rpa | while read f; do python2.7 $HOME/rpatool/rpatool.py -x "$f"; done
find . -name "*.rpyc" | while read f; do python2.7 $HOME/unrpyc/unrpyc.py "$f"; done

# good luck.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Man this game was fucking loooong, but I finished it, the art was so so but the dialogue was more interesting.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
How do I unlock the last Tsunade training scene?
Do stuff with her at night in the bar until she disappears from school, then find her at the restaurant. After talking to her there the final training scenes should be unlocked.

I believe what causes her to disappear from school during the day is using the expansion scroll on her nipples and then choosing to expand them even more, but I'm not sure.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
How to unlock chocho. I have option She is a lady but I cant use it. It says i need to fins a way ti her heart. How to do it?

Nandro97

May 28, 2018
Unfortunately nothing seems to be working. Anyone have a working mac link that they can share by chance?

idemc

Sep 26, 2017
Im not sure if i play the game right but i cant go in namigan interactions with sarada past blowjob
Pls help or some advice
Thx
How do get this scenes IMG_20180729_131312.jpg

deraslife

Aug 1, 2017
For those for are little stuck in somes scenes, here is my save with almost all the girls scenes unlocked. Enjoy and try not to hurt your hand in the process. ;)
(Save location C:\Users\(pc name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Reactions: Kalrotix
2.80 star(s) 22 Votes