Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Alright, I finished the game.

The artstyle is very inconsistent, sometimes it's good, most of the time (specially during the scenes) it's awful. You can tell that there's a lot of tracing from other artists, and it doesn't look very good in the end.

The writing isn't very good, frankly, and the broken english makes it look far worse. The story is decent, at least.

The gameplay is generic trainer stuff, somewhat grindy, but it serves its purpose.

Overall, it's a so-so game, it gains points for being actually completed, and having quite a bunch of content (still, quantity isn't better than quality).

Reactions: Cuzline

Jeff567

Aug 24, 2018
Alright, I finished the game.

The artstyle is very inconsistent, sometimes it's good, most of the time (specially during the scenes) it's awful. You can tell that there's a lot of tracing from other artists, and it doesn't look very good in the end.

The writing isn't very good, frankly, and the broken english makes it look far worse. The story is decent, at least.

The gameplay is generic trainer stuff, somewhat grindy, but it serves its purpose.

Overall, it's a so-so game, it gains points for being actually completed, and having quite a bunch of content (still, quantity isn't better than quality).
I agree with this. Any future uodates coukd do with more refined English and art.
On a unrelated note. Since you have completed the game, would you mine telking me how to get the full harem ending witg sakura? It keeps telling me to play with the medallion more even though u have explored all options available with it.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
I agree with this. Any future uodates coukd do with more refined English and art.
On a unrelated note. Since you have completed the game, would you mine telking me how to get the full harem ending witg sakura? It keeps telling me to play with the medallion more even though u have explored all options available with it.
I'm not sure how the endings work, but the only difference between them all is a few lines of text, so I'd not really bother.

drew

May 19, 2017
WTF WTF WTF MAN I PLAYED THE SARADA TRAINING A few times and was already "completed" BUT i tried downloading it again for just play for fun AND i can't believe it, the game have features that before didn't have, WTF just happened ?? now all is changed, NOW u have himawari, chocho and tsunade?!!!! WTFFF is that????????? LOL

BTW i FUCKING LOVE THSI GAME FUCKING HELL THE FIRST GAME OF HENTAI NARUTO THAT ACTAULLY HAVE A TSUNADE FUCKING HOT

drew

May 19, 2017
Is there any way to meet skura or hinata? just asking cause i see you can have himawari and knock ond haruno's door

Edit: what's the difference between train sarada with physically training and namiGAN?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
just completed the game i tried to get the full harem ending but was unable to get tsunade or cho cho or sakura i can't seem to find the medallion and no one online has stated where to get it so im stuck i really loved the game but i was hoping for a full harem

edit nvm i found the post on how to get the medallion now sure if it will work but i will try it

CyberBlader

Aug 8, 2016
The 1.3 save may not work. Well at least for me it doesn't, everytime I click on something new I get a crash report. So you guys may need a fresh start for this.

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes