themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
So basically 5 new scenes and 1 new character - Samui. You can complete her story without sex or with sex option. How?

Samui.

1. Talk with Samui 3 times during night at bar use option gently wake her up

2. Talk with Samui 3 times during day meet her near the gate invite her to dinner

3. Use Namigan on Samui during night at the guest house

4. Invite Samui to dinner during the night at the guest house

5. During night at the guest house, Use Namigan on Samui until she tells you that she feels better

6. At night force Samui to masturbate using Namigan or get some chakra from her

7. During night visit Samui at the guest house

8. During night at the guest house, get some chakra from Samui until new dialog appear (10 times)

9. Then invite her to dinner again. Now if you invite her for dinner you can pick an option to have a sex with her

10. Then visit Tsunade during day and talk with both

11. Talk with Samui during the day near the gate

svscomics

followed these instructions with no success am i supposed to answer her questions in a certain way?

Reactions: Raku07

999Paradise

Feb 26, 2018
Nice, it's good... I enjoy play it. Thanks for sharing! :)

I'm learning about how I can make my own games, it's stressful and you have to spend a lot of your time on it... Now I know how developers feel. XD But it's good, you are doing what you love and also making other people feel better.

I respect you guys even more, thanks. :)

Reactions: jugde

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Each ninja has other priorities and here i am trying to learn only sexy jutsu.(joke)
As for the game is ok same with the art just ok but the text is like from google translate

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
Hey anybody know if samui got the time travel scene the Kamos talk about when he was putting her in the game?

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
GUYS!!! THE LINKS IN 1ST PAGE IS NOT REAL 1.4 VERSION! IT NOT INCLUSED MEI CONTENT!
IF YOU WANT PLAY A REAL 1.4 VERSION THIS GAME DOWLOUND FROM PATREON LINK!

Reactions: zephyr1983

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
New version up

Windows:
#!z84WkQgQ!jCFUKrKnjpemecv7Vul4U5t-4TGBraML3ZNKrF8FiQ8

Android:
#!TgxGCCRA!C5iyj26K5w0QxCoJWlxsJ0qGKELN-3P5HYqrcI-0aHE

MAC:
#!P1hQWCjD!mAy-w1qoQ3BpPU3it9exyeqVFT1f3A_-FDdv52-ztj0

Save:
#!2k42EKpQ!GBgUtC5GwoFVu6TMqMXBkfd8Y-8uEwrnr1TBwo6MKG4

One of the biggest update I ever made for this game. Hinata is now finally in the game with some fresh scenes and a ton of dialogs. You can pick if you like normal Hinata or her bad version... Or just try to find some fun with her younger version . You can find Hinata in your house during night or look around Sarada house during night. Or just try to train with her near stadion during the day.
Cheat menu and ending is now updated, but if you find it still too difficult to finish here is the walk-through:

Or you can just download the save and paste it into the save directory if you just want to play all scenes.
I am not sure what will be the next project / update I will post soon a new vote where you can decide it.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
so....this game used to have an sh,which i used to play it on linux,since it seems like it was removed and i cant play it anymore,someone care to tell me what's new?

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes