Nosket

May 25, 2018
Hinata are in my house, I talk with her in night but the end of dialogue say 'I need to find Himawari.' Day time, I go in 'Stadion', click in 'Look around for Himawari', but don't is possible talk with her, we only train. At night, I do this: Sarada > Talk with Himawari > All options, but this still don't progress the story of Hinata. Anyone can say me how pass this part? I am stuck here.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
The walkthrough is just a link to the patreon page. Anyone have it without me having to pay for it?

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
my avira said to me the exe has the code of crypt.zpack.gen!

anybody have the same problem?

The_Game_Player_55

Jun 30, 2017
Walkthrough please for hinata
Hinata are in my house, I talk with her in night but the end of dialogue say 'I need to find Himawari.' Day time, I go in 'Stadion', click in 'Look around for Himawari', but don't is possible talk with her, we only train. At night, I do this: Sarada > Talk with Himawari > All options, but this still don't progress the story of Hinata. Anyone can say me how pass this part? I am stuck here.
Talk to Sarada during day at the school. She'll have some dialogue regarding Hinata, then train with Himawari during the day and ask about her mother which will lead to her meeting with her mother, at which point the various Hinata paths will open up.

Reactions: Nosket

CyberBlader

Aug 8, 2016
For those stuck in Hinata ass part, (after you did everything) just go eat in the restaurant during the day and Hinata will pop up then try the option again when you visit her.

Reactions: kazuni

mangakam

May 14, 2017
For those stuck in Hinata ass part, (after you did everything) just go eat in the restaurant during the day and Hinata will pop up then try the option again when you visit her.
Thank you but after I continue to be blocked, I have no option available to me.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Talk to Sarada during day at the school. She'll have some dialogue regarding Hinata, then train with Himawari during the day and ask about her mother which will lead to her meeting with her mother, at which point the various Hinata paths will open up.
Thank you for answering. I made what you say, but here in [School > Wait for Sarada] nothing happen ('It look like Sarada is not here') and [Stadion > Look around for Himawari] still don't work, I automatically only train with her.

HashBan

Jun 14, 2017
Can someone provide a walkthrough as the patreon one cannot be accessed by non-patreons. Thanks in advance.

Pendosa

Aug 11, 2016
Thank you for answering. I made what you say, but here in [School > Wait for Sarada] nothing happen ('It look like Sarada is not here') and [Stadion > Look around for Himawari] still don't work, I automatically only train with her.
Himawari must not completed so you can still have the option for training

The_Game_Player_55

Jun 30, 2017
make it details please
Details? Well, I only played once and it's been a few days, but I'll try.

Hinata is in the spare room at your house, you can only access it at night. In order for her to appear, your namigan has to be a high enough level, and I think you need to do the two S-rank missions.

Once she appears, you can only talk to her in the spare room at night and she doesn't do anything because she's depressed about her missing family and Himawari being a traitor and stuff like that.

Once you've talked to her at night a time or two, I think, she'll show up at the school during the day if you talk to Sarada, then you talk to her at night again, maybe, and move on to talking to Himawari. When you train with Himawari in the forest, instead of using the Namigan or actually training, you can talk to her and one of the talk options is asking about her mother, you might need to do this a time or two, but that will get her to meet with Hinata. I don't remember the specifics of the meeting, but the game made it pretty clear how that meeting would occur, so just read the end of the dialogue and you should be fine.

Once that's done, you can interact with Hinata at night. Spying on her gets you nothing but a look at her tits. Waiting for her provides the option to talk, train, or use the Namigan. Play with the options a bit and something happens. Don't really remember the details. However, pretty early on you'll need to go to Sarada's house at night and look around, this will take you to the past to train with younger Hinata, a la what you do with Himawari.

From there, some combination of training with Hinata in her three forms will progress her paths along through the story.

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes