Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
SO is there a full walkthrough for each girl or has no one done it yet ?
There's a walkthrough on the dev's patreon but you gotta donate at least $1. Honestly the way the game is designed you don't really need a walkthrough with the exception of the Hinata glitch I mentioned before. Outside of that one problem basically just work through the events focusing on one girl at a time. When things stop progressing event though you've tried all available options go talk to Sarada and/or Tsunade at the school during the day. Oh also don't tell Ino you love her early in her "date" path, it locks it out but it warns you when it happens so you can just back step to the choice if you screw up.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018

Hello everyone.

Sarada Training 1.6. is finally here:

WIndows:

#!qsJFTYKJ!Vk0bHEBoaLVpHElvuchGtreej7nIjEDeMNRkV4JPklA
MAC:

#!7kBjDYBI!bHnDq1GsJnqnnXvvhPV803w_sElBXo5vuKHcnjqX71E
Android:

#!zxIxma7b!yJX8f4aA3hMAnlr8UKCxdZ48lsUa3cSfB8_3XLsIz0E

What is new:
- Kushina is the main character for this update. She has 2 namigan scenes, 2 love scenes and 1 mixed scene with Samui
- Iwakagure is the new town in the game, you can access it from the start of the game, there is a lot of space in this town not everyone is too important in this version, I plan to make it bigger in the future
- Kurotsuchi is also now in the game with 1 Namigan scene
- Mitsuka is here too, she will help you with the Kushina storyline
I hope to create the new town for the game is step forward and create a lot of space for the future updates, let me know what you think about it and how can it be improved.

Thanks for support...
Hello everyone.

edit removed dupes

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017

Hello everyone.

WIndows:

MAC:

Android:

What is new:
- Kushina is the main character for this update. She has 2 namigan scenes, 2 love scenes and 1 mixed scene with Samui
- Iwakagure is the new town in the game, you can access it from the start of the game, there is a lot of space in this town not everyone is too important in this version, I plan to make it bigger in the future
I hope to create the new town for the game is step forward and create a lot of space for the future updates, let me know what you think about it and how can it be improved.

Thanks for support...
Hello everyone.

WIndows:

MAC:

Android:

What is new:
thanks, don,t forget to use the report functions for new updates btw you copied the text twice
edit:
--Updated to version 1.6--
edited changelog

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Damn, getting this error when going to anywhere other than the Gate and Village in Iwagakure.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/drock.rpy", line 3043, in <module>
NameError: name 'mitsukimission' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/drock.rpyc", line 3043, in script
  File "L:\other\Sarada Training\Sarada-training-1.6.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "L:\other\Sarada Training\Sarada-training-1.6.-win\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "L:\other\Sarada Training\Sarada-training-1.6.-win\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/drock.rpy", line 3043, in <module>
NameError: name 'mitsukimission' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sarada training - The last war 1.6.
Mon Feb 18 14:02:39 2019
Edit: It's linked to old saves apparently :/

May 27, 2018
Can someone create a mod to get rid of not Sarada? Seems like a good game but I hesitate to "train" that imposter

Also, the transitions are horrible. Its too slow and make the game feel slow and laggy.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone know where to put the damn save?

I'm sure renpy games have somewhere to put a save before it'll work but I can't find it.

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes