Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So i need some help...

I can't get Chocho "like a lady" during the day (ive done all her night scenes like 5 times)
I can't get the Tsunade "mixed training" (done her endurance training like 10 times)
I can't get ANYTHING with himawari (i keep doing training but i cheated for my stats so i really dont see the point)
Progressed Sarada all the way through both physical and namigan.
Ino's up to the "weird personality"
Sakura's still stuck in the medallion.
Found Hinata,
Gonna do Samui last.
Haven't even GONE to any of the other villages.
Also says I need to "Find a clue for an S ranked mission". I'm assuming i need to go to another village for that.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
So i need some help...

I can't get Chocho "like a lady" during the day (ive done all her night scenes like 5 times)
I can't get the Tsunade "mixed training" (done her endurance training like 10 times)
I can't get ANYTHING with himawari (i keep doing training but i cheated for my stats so i really dont see the point)
Progressed Sarada all the way through both physical and namigan.
Ino's up to the "weird personality"
Sakura's still stuck in the medallion.
Found Hinata,
Gonna do Samui last.
Haven't even GONE to any of the other villages.
Also says I need to "Find a clue for an S ranked mission". I'm assuming i need to go to another village for that.
How far did you go with Sarada in namigan? I can't get passed masturbation. To get Sakura out of the medallion talk to her soul. For Chocho you need to give her a lot of gifts. For Himarwari you need to talk with her younger self and pervert her. Meet younger himarwari at night by the abandoned house, not the guest house.

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes