Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
How far did you go with Sarada in namigan? I can't get passed masturbation. To get Sakura out of the medallion talk to her soul. For Chocho you need to give her a lot of gifts. For Himarwari you need to talk with her younger self and pervert her. Meet younger himarwari at night by the abandoned house, not the guest house.
You need to do everything multiple times. Each time you do one it tends to unlock a new thing until it doesnt. when it doesnt it means you get to progress. Usually.

By "abandoned house" i assume you mean the Harano one?

John573

Dec 16, 2017
You need to do everything multiple times. Each time you do one it tends to unlock a new thing until it doesnt. when it doesnt it means you get to progress. Usually.

By "abandoned house" i assume you mean the Harano one?
No the house in the woods/forest at night. It will take you back in time and you can "train" younger himarwari which will effect her future self.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
No the house in the woods/forest at night. It will take you back in time and you can "train" younger himarwari which will effect her future self.
So i give chocho 10 ramen and 10 chocolates every day. not progressing...

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So here's where I'm at after restarting (mostly cuz i wanted to take Sarada's virginity while she was conscious this time instead of with a dildo).

I can't get Chocho "like a lady" during the day (ive done all her night scenes like 5 times and i give her ramen and chocolate like 10 times a night, each. Its getting pretty expensive).
I can't get the Tsunade "mixed training" (done her endurance training like 10 times, says I should try to find her and investigate. I'm assuming I need to drink with her at the bar).
I'm pretty sure I'm done with Himawari (im avoiding the scene at Sarada's because I still have stuff to do at night).
Progressed Sarada all the way through Physical, delaying her Namigan training because there's still so much to do at night.
Sakura's still stuck in the medallion, but I've fucked her body (I'm assuming I can't bring Sarada in because I haven't done her Namigan training).
Found Hinata, doing the alternate world version first, but I'm stuck trying to figure out how to fuck her in the ass. So I'm gonna revert her to normal to do stuff to regular hinata during the day.
Gonna do Samui last, so all I've done is wake her up at the bar 3 times.
Haven't even GONE to any of the other villages.
Also says I need to "Find a clue for an S ranked mission". I'm assuming i need to go to another village for that, but I'm not really sure.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Big oof... really don't want to play through it for a third time. Really wanna see the new content but yeesh
Just start up a new game and use the ingame cheats to pass all the stories and get your stats up.

UzumakiN

Oct 13, 2017
You fuck Hinata in the ass by taking her on a date to the Restaurant (in the morning), she freaks out, you talk to her about it, and you get the chance to make sure she gets food delievered to her every day, so she does not have to go out in public (Bad Hinata is apparently also very shy in public when she gets attention).

That, in turn, allows you to fuck her ass.

Reactions: Seegurke458

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So here's where I'm at after restarting (mostly cuz i wanted to take Sarada's virginity while she was conscious this time instead of with a dildo).

I can't get Chocho "like a lady" during the day (ive done all her night scenes like 5 times and i give her ramen and chocolate like 10 times a night, each. Its getting pretty expensive).
I can't get the Tsunade "mixed training" (done her endurance training like 10 times, says I should try to find her and investigate. I'm assuming I need to drink with her at the bar).
I'm pretty sure I'm done with Himawari (im avoiding the scene at Sarada's because I still have stuff to do at night).
Progressed Sarada all the way through Physical, delaying her Namigan training because there's still so much to do at night.
Sakura's still stuck in the medallion, but I've fucked her body (I'm assuming I can't bring Sarada in because I haven't done her Namigan training).
Found Hinata, doing the alternate world version first, but I'm stuck trying to figure out how to fuck her in the ass. So I'm gonna revert her to normal to do stuff to regular hinata during the day.
Also says I need to "Find a clue for an S ranked mission". I'm assuming i need to go to another village for that, but I'm not really sure.
Okay, I've done Sarada's namigan training and i've started playing with her and Sakura. Seems like its only a titjob with the two of them so I'm considering freeing Sakura to progress her character.
Problem is, i can only get as far as kissing Hinata. Says there's no way to train with her at night, but all day training does is increase my taijutsu. So forget fucking her in the ass, I can't even get her in anything other than that training bathing suit.
Also cannot get Ino to do anal. Says something about her personality.
Completed Sakura.
Cannot get mei to progress into the henge no jutsu. Pushed her all the way when conscious tough.

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
Just in case anyone else needs it. The needed changes and variables needed for the new content are:
  1. activate console
    1. edit Sarada-training-1.6.-win\renpy\common\00console.rpy (with notepad)
    2. set the following value to True: config.console = False
  2. In game, after loading your save click shift + o to open console
  3. type the following:
    1. mitsukimission=0
    2. kuroslave=0
    3. kushinamission=0

Reactions: ngsm000

O_OO_O

Feb 18, 2018

I try on all option 10 times and then fuck her nipple at the bar. You can find her at the restaurant.
ChoCho you need to find Himawari at night and talk to her.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Some kinda bad pattern when a lot of these Ren'Py games require an inhuman amount of pointless grinding which is essentially just mashing through fluff just to get a hint of a scene possibly later on maybe perhaps. These finished Patreon games are as bad as unfinished ones, you never get rewarded anyway, and that's why I'm glad this site exists.

Also that writing.
I did giggle when fucking young Himawari the first time the PC said something along the lines of "there's a barrier blocking me" or something and right after her vagina just gushed blood like an 80s slasher film. Not that I expect any Naruto fan to ever experience a vagina... or have read a book, but y'know..

Tiny edit: The fluff is bearable when the writing's good enough and the scenes are varied or entertaining, or at least the scene or CG you get is worth the trouble. (Spoiler: None of these things are true here.)

D

Deleted member 482284

How do I get Hinata? Cant find her in the stadium. Also where is Himawari? I found her once in the forest

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes