IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Did this dude learn english by reading chinese novels translated with Google Translate or something?
Jesus fucking Christ, it's even worse than most machine translations.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So...is this censored (because for me that ruins it - just like unrealistic proportions (super-larger boobs for example)...it's for me almost like taking the Mona Lisa and taking a broad paint brush and painting over her face!)?
Did you even look at the OP
1554247590981.png

Argenis

Aug 20, 2017
when I try to open the game with version 1.7 it does not respond but if I open any other version the game works normally

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Buncha crashes in the stone village and a few other places.
Related to "tenmission" whatever that is.
Hmmm... annoying, traceback in spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Reactions: jazz154
Feb 5, 2018
Im kinda stuck with samui quest, already take her charka on her 10 times she only said she feels better, already force her to masturbate with namigan, when asking her to dinner she did ask about its normal or not if she has high sex drives its only give "yes,it is and no, it isn't", then next day after i take her chakra again she said she did it again with another gangbang with option "show yourself and stay on the door if im not wrong" can anyone help me with this quest im really stuck

Feb 5, 2018
And with ino quest im stuck with her laying and kissing with MC in forest when i ask her out. its her route not finished yet ?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
And with ino quest im stuck with her laying and kissing with MC in forest when i ask her out. its her route not finished yet ?
The game is finished so you gotta find the option you haven't hit yet, this is all strictly flag based even more so than other Ren'py games. Try talking to Samui at night, or during the day at the gate, exhaust all the options and sex things, best advice I got for ya.

Feb 5, 2018
The game is finished so you gotta find the option you haven't hit yet, this is all strictly flag based even more so than other Ren'py games. Try talking to Samui at night, or during the day at the gate, exhaust all the options and sex things, best advice I got for ya.
Already do it all, maybe you can see what i did wrong with my save file ?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Nah I'm not an expert on these things at all, that's just kinda how I play these games.
I barely read the text tbh, it'd have to be something like A Town Uncovered for me to read. xD
Sorry buddy. Hope ya figure it out :unsure:

Feb 5, 2018
Nah I'm not an expert on these things at all, that's just kinda how I play these games.
I barely read the text tbh, it'd have to be something like A Town Uncovered for me to read. xD
Sorry buddy. Hope ya figure it out :unsure:
Then just tell me how to finish ino quest ? I already choose "I like you" when near a waterfall then i stuck in here

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
No idea actually, she's not been one I really tried to date too much.
I've been doing the grind for other characters.

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes