Feb 5, 2018
Already replayed the game but still stuck at samui quest

6. At night force Samui to masturbate using Namigan or get some chakra from her

7. During night visit Samui at the guest house

8. During night at the guest house, get some chakra from Samui until new dialog appear (10 times)

^ please explain this walkthrough step 1-5 its work easy but this walkthrough its not clear, is it the step 7 when samui getting gangbanged again after we get her chakra after dinner or what ? please make better walkthrough

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
8. During night at the guest house, get some chakra from Samui until new dialog appear (10 times)

^ please explain this walkthrough step 1-5 its work easy but this walkthrough its not clear, is it the step 7 when samui getting gangbanged again after we get her chakra after dinner or what ? please make better walkthrough
Walkthrough is kinda lacking, I also had the same problem that it didn't want to progress after that gangbang. But after repeating all namigan scenes and getting way more chakra from her it progressed.
As for Ino you need to invite her to bar and take long drinks and fuck her.
Edit: You didn't take that whore to dinner. Go and do it if you want to progress.

Feb 5, 2018
Walkthrough is kinda lacking, I also had the same problem that it didn't want to progress after that gangbang. But after repeating all namigan scenes and getting way more chakra from her it progressed.
So what im missing ? Keep repeat make sex with her ? or take her chakra ? already do like 30 repeat do option chakra with her but nothing

Reactions: Klony

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
So what im missing ? Keep repeat make sex with her ? or take her chakra ? already do like 30 repeat do option chakra with her but nothing
Edit: You didn't take that whore to dinner. Go and do it if you want to progress.
Literally this. After you take her second time for dinner you will get to fuck her in your room and then you will find her at tsunades place. It's just a case of not exploring all options.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
anyone have walkthrough ? i need it so bad :'(
What for? As someone pointed out before almost everything boils down to exploring all options with character and visiting tsunade/school.
There's a walkthrough on the dev's patreon but you gotta donate at least $1. Honestly the way the game is designed you don't really need a walkthrough with the exception of the Hinata glitch I mentioned before. Outside of that one problem basically just work through the events focusing on one girl at a time. When things stop progressing event though you've tried all available options go talk to Sarada and/or Tsunade at the school during the day. Oh also don't tell Ino you love her early in her "date" path, it locks it out but it warns you when it happens so you can just back step to the choice if you screw up.

karinvanila

Jan 1, 2018
nah i that ino path , i already chose to like her but it stuck when ino kiss mc on the waterfall and dont have progress on it , no metter wat i doin to her , she dont have scene anymore , but when i load the game it have ton of scene :( , what hinata glitch mean im so sory i dont know your later post :(

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
nah i that ino path , i already chose to like her but it stuck when ino kiss mc on the waterfall and dont have progress on it , no metter wat i doin to her , she dont have scene anymore , but when i load the game it have ton of scene :( , what hinata glitch mean im so sory i dont know your later post :(
As for Ino you need to invite her to bar and take long drinks and fuck her.
Seriously all you need is to explore different options if you are not progressing. Just hold ctrl to skip already read messages and go selecting everything that you can with that particular character you are trying to complete.

Feb 5, 2018
Literally this. After you take her second time for dinner you will get to fuck her in your room and then you will find her at tsunades place. It's just a case of not exploring all options.
I already take her to dinner, just this happen, maybe you wanna take a look at my save to see what im missing ?

Feb 5, 2018
Take her on dinner and choose long shot then the next day go out with her

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Sex-masturbate-namigan <- are you mean i must repeat this 10 times ?
No. What I mean is:
Step 1. Sex-masturbate-namigan
Step 2. Repeat CHAKRA 10 times. As in that chakra which is one of first few options together with dinner, sex and nothing.
Step 3. Take her out to dinner.
It worked for me when I did that on your save.

Reactions: JustASlayerPassing
Feb 5, 2018
No. What I mean is:
Step 1. Sex-masturbate-namigan
Step 2. Repeat CHAKRA 10 times. As in that chakra which is one of first few options together with dinner, sex and nothing.
Step 3. Take her out to dinner.
It worked for me when I did that on your save.
I just do Sex-masturbate-namigan, then take her chakra 10 times, then do again Sex-masturbate-namigan then take her charka again till 3 or 4 times i think then its progressed, i think its bugged, but hey thanks for reply and helping me out for this ridiculous route

Reactions: JustASlayerPassing

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
does Ino have a completed love route or does it just end after selecting "i love you"? also, what are these "long drinks" at the bar for Ino, everytime i select it for Ino, nothing happens. i only progress by selecting "vine".

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
does Ino have a completed love route or does it just end after selecting "i love you"? also, what are these "long drinks" at the bar for Ino, everytime i select it for Ino, nothing happens. i only progress by selecting "vine".
You locked yourself out of love path by selecting that you love her.

mingwei1216

Apr 11, 2019
i have good hinata's hot springs scene and bad hinata's all scene include the one after drinking vine

but hinata still not complete

what do i miss?

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes