Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
Damn, getting this error when going to anywhere other than the Gate and Village in Iwagakure.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/drock.rpy", line 3043, in <module>
NameError: name 'mitsukimission' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/drock.rpyc", line 3043, in script
  File "L:\other\Sarada Training\Sarada-training-1.6.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "L:\other\Sarada Training\Sarada-training-1.6.-win\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "L:\other\Sarada Training\Sarada-training-1.6.-win\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/drock.rpy", line 3043, in <module>
NameError: name 'mitsukimission' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sarada training - The last war 1.6.
Mon Feb 18 14:02:39 2019
Edit: It's linked to old saves apparently :/
is there anyway to fix it?

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
news

Hello everyone...

During this week I am working on the next update - Temari will be completely implemented in this week and there will be also a half release (working with old saves). Then Kaguay will get some love too.... As you can see Temari will be a little different to unlock her actions you will need to defeat her and then talk with her to know more about her previous life...

The main reason why I need more time for the next update is implementing the day, night system in the hidden stone village:

For now it is working well so I hope it will work.... Nowis the time to work on it...
Thanks for support...

anh duc

Dec 11, 2017
take ino to bar for long drinks like hundred times. and yes, i chose every possible choice atleast 1, i alr double check. there is no fuck, she always sleep and i send her home. wtf

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Am i the only one who thinks Sarada and Himawari look scary in the images?
Please tell me they're old, and have been updated...

Reactions: firelover49

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
Alright i give up, how do i transfer the 100% save into the game? i went into both the files of the main game, and tried to look for a renpy save file in my computer but neither worked. Am i doing something wrong?

Mar 22, 2017
Alright i give up, how do i transfer the 100% save into the game? i went into both the files of the main game, and tried to look for a renpy save file in my computer but neither worked. Am i doing something wrong?
For any fresh download, start a new game and save your game, it will create a saves folder in the game directory, then place the 100% file there.

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
Jeez at least at the start the english is really damn bad. Please fix this, a naruto game sounds interesting, but bad english just turns reading it into a grind.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is it even possible to fuck Temari without the Namigan? Keeps saying she's not in the mood. I've done all the other options multiple times post fight, don't know if i have to find her elsewhere or something. Anyone know how to continue her story?
save dosentt work keeps getting error screen and full walkthrough please
What is the error you are getting, some are easily fixed.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
When in hidden stone and clicking town hall i get this error and boots me back to starting screen

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes