Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
When in hidden stone and clicking town hall i get this error and boots me back to starting screen
Use UnRen to activate the console, load your save, use the console to set any "[Character]mission" and "[Character]slave" errors you get to 0.
Example "mitsukimission = 0"

Reactions: _Utakata_
Mar 22, 2017
Is it even possible to fuck Temari without the Namigan? Keeps saying she's not in the mood. I've done all the other options multiple times post fight, don't know if i have to find her elsewhere or something. Anyone know how to continue her story?

What is the error you are getting, some are easily fixed.
If you're still having trouble, try going through all of the 'Talk' options.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
How can you fuck Sarada with the 100% save in the OP? Everything's doable until the Blowjob, but picking the "Fuck Her" option just gives the virginity dialogue. I can even "progress" her until No. 14 on the walkthrough, but I just can't fuck her. Please help.

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
Use UnRen to activate the console, load your save, use the console to set any "[Character]mission" and "[Character]slave" errors you get to 0.
Example "mitsukimission = 0"
can u please teach me what you put on the console cause i cant make it work

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 619632

anyone have a save with no crash problems? if so please share

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
How can you fuck Sarada with the 100% save in the OP? Everything's doable until the Blowjob, but picking the "Fuck Her" option just gives the virginity dialogue. I can even "progress" her until No. 14 on the walkthrough, but I just can't fuck her. Please help.
Yeah im having the same problems here and what walkthrough ?

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes