genezel

Jun 25, 2018
You need to progress further into the game. I'm not sure how far exactly, but if I had to guess, it's to a point where you're actively training Sarada, or possibly have unlocked training with Himawari in the forest.
the stats scroll in the room tells that sarada and himawari quest are complete

Reactions: Febrazil

Kaizer173748

Apr 23, 2018
How to complete Ino please someone help. Im at the point of where i can F her in the ass in both namigan and normal but i cant progress further.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
In order to get the "look around" option outside of Sarada's house you need to progress to the point that Himawari (older version) moves back into the house with Sarada. This happens by continuing the training and events with Himawari (all three) and then going to Sarada's house at night to trigger it. Once that happens the look around option will be there.

On another note, does anyone know how to complete Hinata story? I have completed all available options with the 3 different Hinata but its still not "complete" in the stats menu. Is there supposed to be a final scene with her? If so, how do you trigger it?

@genezel

For some reason, it wouldn't let me quote your post.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
kaizer go to the flower shop or look around the restaurant.

I'm trying to figure out how to complete the Hinata of the past thing. So far I've gotten the future Hinata non-namigan version to go to some hotsprings with Tsunade but that's all I can find. Pretty much Hinata is my last character to complete.

theriderz

Apr 18, 2018
There isn't a way to get complete for hinata

Here the walkthrough for Hinata

HINATA:

1. Complete S mission 2 times.
2. Use Namigan in the empty room in your house
3. Explore the empty room in your house
4. Use Namigan in the empty room in your house and save Hinata
5. Look around the school and talk with Sarada during the day
6. Look arround the forrest and talk with Himawari during night
7. Visit Hinata during night and talk with her
8. Visit Hinata during night and be nice to her
9. Visit Hinata during night and use Namigan on her
10. Visit Hinata during night and cancel the Namigan effect
11. Now you can choose what kind of Hinata will be selected as main
12. During night look arround Sarada house and find young Hinata
13. And talk again with good Hinata
14. Use Namigan on young Hinata
15. Talk with alternate Hinata

Bad Hinata:
1. Just have fun with her
2. When you reach option fuck her ass talk with her about it
3. Then visit the restaurant and eat
4. Finish her scenes use vine option
5. Talk with her

Good Hinata:

1. During night talk with Hinata and try to train with her
2. During day look arround the stadion and fight Hinata 2 times
3. Then talk with Hinata and be nice to her + kiss her
4. Then visit Tsunade and listen to her dialog with Hinata
5. Then train with Hinata during night and unlock her scenes
6. Need to buy sliperly scroll for the progress
7. Train with her during day and unlock her scene
8. Talk with her during night and unlock hot spring scene

Young Hinata:
1. Talk with her
2. Train with her
3. Use Namigan on her
4. have fun with her

Sep 5, 2018
ok, it doesn't make me estract it.
I have got it in a whitelist folder, when it asks me the amministrator permissio, I give it but then it doesn't extract the .exe file.
what can I do

Neko Chaos

Oct 18, 2016
Note on the Hinata scenes, closing the himawari time portal locks out the "look around Saradas house" option. so make sure hinatas' quest is complete before finishing the himawari quest.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
After looking through the code I can say contrary to what is claimed it is possible to get a complete for Hinata, the problem is in the young Hinata part of the game. If you don't go back to the present and talk with her normal self before successfully using the namigan on her younger self then it locks you out of the complete. If you think you've done everything with all three versions check these 3 variables - hinatamission, hinatapick, and hinataslave. If they're be 12, 4, and 12 respectively it means you got shafted by the young Hinata problem but there is an easy fix at this point; just type hinatamission = 13 into the console and hit enter then go talk to "evil" hinata and she'll explain how you created her using the namigan on her younger self.

On the off chance the dev reads this fix the damn namigan option for young hinata so it doesn't lock you out.

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes