Poloolo

Jul 22, 2017
I got Kaguya to show up by setting to mission to one. I used a Renpy save editor and set "Kagumission" to 1, then went to the center of the village during the day. The console command should be "Kagumission = 1". If that doesn't work, try without the capital K.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I got Kaguya to show up by setting to mission to one. I used a Renpy save editor and set "Kagumission" to 1, then went to the center of the village during the day. The console command should be "Kagumission = 1". If that doesn't work, try without the capital K.
Unfortunately that skips a step in her content.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Unfortunately that skips a step in her content.
I used to 100% save, set all the people in that village to 0 for slave/mission (so I wouldn't keep getting the error).

saw Kaguya once or twice, but nothing past that. What are the scenes exactly? And can we still not get mizuga to allow us to use the namigan? I've unlocked every other interaction there I Believe (besides taking the clone kage to dinner).

What else can be done in that village?

kuroknight

Jun 8, 2018
Never understood Naruto's world, it has ninjas walking on water and summoning giant beasts out of thin air but for some reason they also have cinemas and TV.
Naruto's universe is actually an Isekai (i.e "(a) different world"), so it is essentially a "what if" world where people with chakra live the whole history. Maybe there were some technological breakthroughs similar to ours. However, the Boruto's breakthroughs are beyond my sense.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
went to saveeditoronline and checked, welp, it seems dev have plans for a lot of girls, even the ones not in game yet

Reactions: Lucian6613

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
Found Kaguya.
First talked with Kushina and she mentioned white woman in hospital, then talked withh Kurotsuchi in Town Hall in the day. From then can visit Kaguya durinng the day in TH and at night in the Village. Her storyline isn't finished tho.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Found Kaguya.
First talked with Kushina and she mentioned white woman in hospital, then talked withh Kurotsuchi in Town Hall in the day. From then can visit Kaguya durinng the day in TH and at night in the Village. Her storyline isn't finished tho.
fresh save? because my 1.7 save doesnt work, all kushina ask is go to konoha

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
yup, trigger problem, you have make a fresh start, *facedesk*, now i have to do it all over again

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yeah, the world doesn't adhere to its own rules. They have wireless comms that they have shown in use but need a bunch of nerds praising an orb to talk to people later on.
the wireless com shown during a few missions is rather short range, within a few km. the long range large scale communication skill shown during the kaguya war arc literaly tied the whole army together with the war room accross the continent, allowed tracking, organization and seamless communication without any battery limitations or infra structure. to duplicate that in todays world, you need satelites and huge fucking parabol antennas not to mention the receivers would bog down the designated runners (military messengers) and make them priority targets to cause confusion due to communication delays. additionaly the enemy can jam or hijack it.

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
Actually no...... I play the versión 1.8 from start but kaguya dont appear in all story.....
she instantly appear for me tho, welp, looks like this problem is deeper than we thought
Unpacking the files I think I've figured this out. If you are first introduced to Kuroshina at night time, Kaguya is not triggered.
Console:
mitsukimission = 6
This time ask about the hospital during the day time.

kalafia1

Jun 3, 2017
Really great game with some amazing concepts and great kinks. I wish more renpy games concentrated on similiar things. Love SM aspects of all the encounters.
The art style is not great, but isn't terrible neither. Too bad that's all there is. Would love to play some similar games. If someone know of any, please give me a shoutout in a pm.

Huron_Fal

Oct 17, 2018
Someone please tell me how to visit kaguya?
Visit Hidden stone village > Go to the hospital and talk with Mitsuka > Go to the town hall and talk with Kurotsuchi >
Talk with Mitsuka about her > Talk with Mitsuka about hospital - repeate step 4 and 5 until they are changing > Go to the town hall and talk with Kurotsuchi during day > Now Kaguya is unlocked

Reactions: applesauce
2.80 star(s) 22 Votes