bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Can someone say what the problem in the save on the main page, because of bug i can't fuck Sarada. I tryed reset on console, saradamission=0, but it didn't help. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
whelp, i can't find kushina and every new girl added into game....
what should i do ?
For Kushina go to stone village to to lab ask mitsuka about hospital I think you have to ask her few times and then she tell you that kushina is there in a room in hospital

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I have few questions can someone point me towards the solution
1. Where do I find clothes for kushina
2. Chakra release how to get that training done all it say is you not ready.

Kazuni001

Mar 29, 2019
Still cant see kaguya. Any walkthrough everyone? Iam stuck after get kushina get out from hospital

Last edited:

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Still cant see kaguya. Any walkthrough everyone? Iam stuck after get kushina get out from hospital
This is how I got Kaguya after I met with kushina first time she told me about a white woman. After that I went to Town Hall and talked to kurotsuchi, she tell you about kaguya and that she works is townhall.(So maybe try from the save before you meet Kushina)

Reactions: Kazuni001

zier

Sep 20, 2017
Can't complete Hinata.... am stuck with Namigan Hinata not wanting to talk with me sober.... what do I do?

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
a new ending idea only male in the world the rest are in the Kawaki jutsu.
and will be Karui, Anko and Mabui in ??

Vimpi

May 25, 2017

Hello everyone...

Here is one scene for Hanabi... I was not sure what kind of scene is missing in the game currently but something like nice chit- chat should be nice....

In the past pool Namigan village win so this is what will probably happen in the next version:
After completing Kaguya missions I plan to use her to create / capture / lead new village with her.... After that, you will unlock the full mind control ability of your Namigan and capture some Shinobi or convince them to leave their village...

Then there will be some old and some new scenes with them... Some characters will be able to capture only after completing their main story or full mind control to prevent the game from ending... Plus, if it will work I want to add a pure harem ending.... I want to create some new scenes with multiple characters not sure how to pair them right now, but I am open to some ideas...

Thanks for support...

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019

Hello everyone...

Here is one scene for Hanabi... I was not sure what kind of scene is missing in the game currently but something like nice chit- chat should be nice....

In the past pool Namigan village win so this is what will probably happen in the next version:
After completing Kaguya missions I plan to use her to create / capture / lead new village with her.... After that, you will unlock the full mind control ability of your Namigan and capture some Shinobi or convince them to leave their village...

Then there will be some old and some new scenes with them... Some characters will be able to capture only after completing their main story or full mind control to prevent the game from ending... Plus, if it will work I want to add a pure harem ending.... I want to create some new scenes with multiple characters not sure how to pair them right now, but I am open to some ideas...

Thanks for support...
So not only male in the world ???

Vimpi

May 25, 2017

Hello everyone.

Here is one of woman from the Uchiha clan - Sasukes mother Mikoto. I think she do not posses the Sharingan but still I wanted to create some more characters with eye powers. She can be cloned in the hidden rock village and I want to create a threesome scene with Sarada and Sakura....

Thanks for support...

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019

Hello everyone.

Here is one of woman from the Uchiha clan - Sasukes mother Mikoto. I think she do not posses the Sharingan but still I wanted to create some more characters with eye powers. She can be cloned in the hidden rock village and I want to create a threesome scene with Sarada and Sakura....

Thanks for support...
All adult Uchiha should have the sharingan and she was a Jonin

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes