2.10 star(s) 18 Votes
Oct 6, 2018
will this game ever be finished? because I want to play it when its completed but as I can see from the version the dev is just planning to continue until he gets to v2 or v9 Idk it was at v.0.9.9.9.9 before and I tought it was the last version before game will be completed lol

Legionnaire

Feb 25, 2018
will this game ever be finished? because I want to play it when its completed but as I can see from the version the dev is just planning to continue until he gets to v2 or v9 Idk it was at v.0.9.9.9.9 before and I tought it was the last version before game will be completed lol
I think the dev doesn't realize he's able to do v0.10 and instead just when v1.0

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.SpacePenguin

ShdFox

Dec 27, 2017
little mistake that make only two scenes available and not three in the sexshop, i patch it if needed

KIVEE

Mar 4, 2018
kinda wish this game would ever be playable, seems that this time every interaction above the normal interaction line is broken when starting a new game, like model agency etc.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SaraGame-1.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: arcanian89

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
Are there any games like this - basically fuck tons of women with minimal effort - except with a male protagonist instead?

2.10 star(s) 18 Votes