Knicknevin

Sep 2, 2020
Same devs as 'My Territory'. Gameplay is similar but upgraded in a lot of ways, but the sex scenes are still pretty poor. If the devs keep at it they might eventually make a pretty good game. Just do something about the 3 frame animation sex scenes

Reactions: HM108 and Bort740

Onyxer

Jun 22, 2019
Anyone know how to get (Zorgusta) Empire Girl and the Princess Knight (besides invading their country)?

Edit: Also a guide on how the Vassalage system work.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Sees pasture soft
sees 5 stars rating
aight someone cooked here I need to watch this
Nah, the current review is bias, lol. Game is lacking heavily in sex scene content, the AI isn't that intelligent and is easy to exploit. Probably more around a 3-4 rating at best if you ignore how barren the H and relationship stuff is. There's seriously zero dialogue for fucking a lot of the girls. They basically turn into dolls after you capture them or start a relationship with them. It's a fucking weird contrast to how much time the dev spent with world building. It's the definition of "The H is just thrown in to get more purchases".

Gameplay needs some work too. There should be more triggers for others to go to war with you and others. All the other nations are super passive unless you're a dick. Seems the game was probably only balanced around you playing aggressively and trying to start wars with everybody. If you don't pick fights, you'll be sitting around for months twiddling your thumbs. This type of game is a nightmare to make for a lot of reasons, I'm sure fleshing out the AI alone could take a tremendous amount of time, but it really needs it. It's like the game offers a ton of options for how to play, but only bothered to flesh out one (Aggressive). The rest just feel like placeholders right now.

I think your bordering nations should start to get worried if you build up your armies enough. That would help the game a lot. Imagine if that triggered events where they start building up their armies more, or they actively seek out diplomacy stuff with you to avoid war because they're worried you're planning to invade them. That would be amazing.

Last edited:

Saberkys

Sep 23, 2023
View attachment 2948448

Overview:
You, a very ordinary traveling merchant, unexpectedly inherited land one day from your aristocratic uncle who passed away suddenly. Now, you have become the lord of that land. However, it was not a territory governed by humans, but a domain of the demon nation called Nova Roma Empire, known as the strongest on the continent! Moreover, the inheritance was not from an ordinary aristocrat but from Duke Saraman, one of the four major noble families of the empire. Without any time to be surprised by the abrupt transition from a human merchant to a great demon noble, the daily duties of being a duke swiftly approach.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-22
Release Date: 2023-09-22
Original Title: 俺が受け継いだ領地が魔王領だと!?
Developer: Pasture Soft -
Censored: No
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2948449 View attachment 2948451 View attachment 2948452 View attachment 2948459 View attachment 2948466
Does anyone else experience freezing on the game?

Reactions: Death Angel2434

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
How do you meet meet the Lightning area territory? Haven't meet her so I can declare war or meet for diplomacy.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
What proposal?The one where you can chose to send reinforcements to Aurora duchy?
Okay found it, I met her on the first of the second year, you are given 3 options 1) War, 2) Marriage or 3) Rejection (This prevents you from marrying her if you change your mind though).

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
yes but i cant find the cheat table
All you gotta do is open the game, open cheat engine press the little computer button in the top left of the cheat engine and select Saraman Union. Then type it the search bar the amount of gold you have in game then do something in game to change it, return to the CE and then change the search bar to show the new amount and press Next Scan repeat until there is only one value and that is your gold.

Kruz_Alten

Mar 19, 2020
It is actually impossible to get a game over for this game, I was fucking around to try and get the cg's i'm missing, and discovered that losing all your territories does not net a game over screen, just a soft lock, as your forces can not attack anyone. You dont border anyone after all.

So, If anyone can help, i am looking for cg's 11 (which is actually number 12 by going left to right), dungeon scenes 20, and 21 (the one in between the berlia girl, and elizabeth - vampire lady), and animations 8 and 9 (which are actually 9 and 10).

This game is properly schizo.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes